What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Do you think it's a good investment to be in real estate?

Please don't see this as investment advice but rather my opinion. Seek a financial adviser for a professional view. Investing in Real Estate will always be a good investment, even during a pandemic. You'll need to have the patience to see through the dip. Interest rates have hit rock-bottom so if you're, not a cash buyer, it's a good time to take a fixed interest loan out.

If you have a good paying job and can pay a mortgage then investing is a good opportunity right now. It's difficult to admit that you might be taking advantage of someone's loss though since they're probably going through hardships and need the money. But on the other hand, if you don't invest in their property, someone else is going to do it.

If you feel your job might not be stable this coming year then don't even consider investing in real estate because it might end up hurting you financially.

Like @Alexander has said above, there will always be a demand for real estate. I am not a professional so I cannot tell if the demand has increased or decreased because of the pandemic; it doesn't seem like the pandemic has effected the demand for real estate to me.

Oddly enough, real estate is still booming. For instance, my nephew and sister-in-laws are into it and doing well. I wonder why the biz is surviving.

Oddly enough, real estate is still booming. For instance, my nephew and sister-in-laws are into it and doing well. I wonder why the biz is surviving.

I think some people are going stir crazy and need a change right now and getting into a new house gives them that change. Then there are people who want to get out of the states that are too restrictive. Many people are leaving the big cities where violence has occurred and I don't blame them.

To be honest, real estate can always be tricky.

Even now, my relatives are having a hard time in selling couple of apartments. Usually developers(Construction folks) sell them at a cheaper price and now the actual land owners will have no other choice, but to go with that price as well.
During this pandemic however, people don't want to move out of their current houses. So, it's going to be hard from here on in.

Investing in real estate is profitable if you seek long term growth. Pandemic will soon be over due to the recent research in Vaccine development and the best time to start is now

Real estate is a very good idea it’s been yielding profit for long now but the most important issue faced by aspiring investors is the capital because it requires huge capital to start

Investing in real estate is some that is always reliable, just get the needed resources and you would be making money, whether with a pandemic or not.
Though many people lost their jobs , but getting a place to stay is always a top priority.

Among all the forms of investment that I have read in the forums, I prefer real estate, perhaps because I do not have clarity or knowledge of the cryptographic area, but I know that real estate is an excellent option.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Do you think it's a good investment to be in real estate?
Real estate investment never goes waste but only if you invest in best property.
You must see the market value of any property in which you want to invest. This field is not available for loss.

The pandemic is not a permanent occurrence, it's will eventually die down, this should tell you that investing in real estate business at this time is okay because we are in the pandemic doesn't mean we won't buy house,land or sell lands again.

Definitely, investment in real estate is always a good option. Do your market research and know how well to utilize the money maximally when you go into the investment.

Investing in real estate during the pandemic is as the same as other times. Real estate is a profitable investment and yields profits especially when it has to with selling of houses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back