What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

If you are going to invest into real estate during the pandemic, you will need a lot of patience till the end of the pandemic and wait till the property appreciates before selling, because you can't sell at your preferable price during this period.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Do you think it's a good investment to be in real estate?
I won't go with the idea, a stable system is a good system, while people gain from the system,others see it as an exploitation channel,see knowledge from expertise.

Pandemic has little or no effect on real estate business because it properties don't change their values with the outbreak of a plaque. The little effect it can cause is that it might be a little difficult to get sales but notwithstanding the value of the property will still maintain its worth.

Investing in real estate is definitely a good investment even before the pandemic and we saw how investment in real estate sky rocketed during the pandemic and is still very in vogue. But findings should be made before venturing into any investment.

Investing in real estate during the pandemic is a very good investment decision, because a lot of people are in need of money making properties cheap to purchase at this time. And you sell at a higher price later.

things are pretty complicated in the pandemic, people are giving priorities to other things due to their financial situation, but if you believe that the pandemic is going any soon, you can give it a try, you might finish setting your biz up and get it launched right after the pandemic

I think it's a good investment right now. Because the pandemic has really taken a big toll on the people and some people are disposing off their lands and properties even at cheaper prices so which makes it profitable to invest

In my own opinion I see investment in real estate as powerful investment irrespective of the pandemic, because in this present pandemic people does buy land, build house, buy houses and all that. But you can still seek for financial advisor.

Irrespective of the pandemic, real estate business is still very lucrative and it's a very good investment to venture into but to get the most out of it,it takes period of time.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Investment in real estate Business, is not a big deal during the Covid-19 pandemic, because after the pandemic, the property will be needed for use.

Real estate business is not like a water business whereby you say during dry season, water sells faster than rainy season. You just have to keep your patience in and out of the pandemic. Real estate business will forever be a lucrative business.

I think is the best investment someone could do,but no one pray for this kind of problems or pandemic to hit the world again. So any disadvantage is an advantage to some people, because during that time many people will got broke and ready to sell their property to sustain as well.

Investment in real estate during the pandemic is almost the same when there was no pandemic. In my own opinion, real estate investor's and making more money during this pandemic than ever before. Particularly those who have properties for rent.

During a pandemic, government usually put up measures to ensure that people are confined in a particular place. Your goal for real estate at this point if you are buying is for long term purpose because you are definitely going to buy it for cheap pending when it will be over.

One thing you need to consider is the level of migration an alot of people are relocating due to the economic situation and policies of the global world which affect everywhere so If you invest and no one relocating to purchase then you are at loss.

if you want to invest in any physical real we property in a pandemic, then its a gamble and your mind should point out to a future and long term plan as the properties would generally come out cheap.

Investment in real estate as far as it is in a good location is always the best type of investment if you do it genuinely,but the issue here is that require a huge sum of money if you want to make a tangible profit from it that is why it is an investment for the rich people only.

If you have money, you can invest in real estate at any time and still profit, However, real estate investment needs a lot of money and you also need to be financially strong.

Real estate is a very good idea it’s been yielding profit for long now but the most important issue faced by aspiring investors is the capital because it requires huge capital to start
This issue about estate investment being so capital-intensive is not an issue for me because you stand to make a very huge amount of return on your real estate investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back