Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here investing into green and sustainable projects? For those wondering, I am referring to the likes of green energy like solar panels, organic foods, alternatives to current power plants and so on. With sustainable I am referring to the likes of living off the grid, living by your own means. Renewable energy, and more. Is it a good time to invest into green projects?

In my country there are many ways to do it, although at the moment I did not do it but I signed up for an investment platform that is dedicated to it in case in the future I want to do it, it is called Fundeen, on the other hand there are many initiatives to invest in "green investments" or ESG within banks as well, I definitely think if it's a good time to do it, but you have to be very confident and informed about these types of investments.

Anyone here investing into green and sustainable projects? For those wondering, I am referring to the likes of green energy like solar panels, organic foods, alternatives to current power plants and so on. With sustainable I am referring to the likes of living off the grid, living by your own means. Renewable energy, and more. Is it a good time to invest into green projects?

My sister's husband is actually running a solar panel company right now and he is investing a lot of money in the project. This is because a lot of people are looking for better alternative for electricity because of the high rates of electricity bills people are paying now.

I have a desire to invest in biogas. There are multiple benefits of biogas, one, it is renewable energy, two, it is completely gree energy (you do not have to encounter the issue of disposing of the battery after it becomes useless just like with solar power batteries), three, you will be able to manage waste, and four, you will be able to produce compost as well.

I have a desire to invest in biogas. There are multiple benefits of biogas, one, it is renewable energy, two, it is completely gree energy (you do not have to encounter the issue of disposing of the battery after it becomes useless just like with solar power batteries), three, you will be able to manage waste, and four, you will be able to produce compost as well.

Currently, I have a very good friend of mine who's running a big investment in biogas. According to him, it's an investment that's worth it for him over the last couple of years he's been looking out for a good project to invest heavily on. I might get into it soon if things goes according to my plan.

I have installed a small biogas plant for household use in my farmhouse. The plant has been giving free gas to the kitchen for more than 10 years. There are almost zero maintenance fees, we had to do some repair work only once and it was a small cost. Even though we don't directly make money from our biogas plant, if we install it on a large scale, we can surely make good money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back