Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?

For me, it would depend on if they are consistently stable, and if the prices aren't too crazy to do an initial investment.

I think investing in a company that has made its ground it's a very wise thing to do. Such company keep seeking to expand. However, when a company of great potential is arising, if you are able to see it and your instinct tells you to invest. Go on.

Investing in both big companies and small businesses companies is good ,it just depends on the kind of capital you invest and the percentage of profit get

Would investing in a popular company be a good idea? Like would it be wise to invest in Google, Amazon, Apple, etc? Or would it be better to invest in smaller companies that may boast more possibilities? As well, investing in smaller companies means you don't have to pay so much compared to investing in the big guys.

What do you think?
Investing in a popular company is a gold thing because you are almost 100% guaranteed to make profit. The disadvantage is that you won't be able to make a huge profit since the company id already very big and it doesn't grow that fast snymore.

What do you think?
Oh man when I read this thread I remembered about that annoying and repetitive commercial from youtube of Etoro :))) I think I reported that commercial so many times, both ways it is good, there was a saying if you continue to use let s say you tube in your life you can invest in it. win win

I think investing into a popular company is a good idea. Of course you will have to deal with the good days and bad days. Most of the time, they are very stable. In fact, I have been thinking of investing in my own company as it's one of the three biggest companies, in my field.

I don't know the basics of how to do this but I will get more information for sure. Lately, it's getting too many projects and it's time to give this a go.

As for me , I will prefer to invest in a well known company so that I won't be scared of losing my investment .

What do you think?
You can read and understand the terms of investment before venturing into it . No matter the company.

Investing in a popular company is a secured way of investment with a lesser risk. However, expected returns might be low but sustainable over a long period of time depending on the current economic climate.
Newer companies gives a higher profit but are riskier since they're still testing waters.

Yea its a good idea to invest in bigger companies, you just need to follow the already laid down patterns and routes but to have any impact on this huge brand companies you need to invest huge amount of money

What do you think?
Hi, if you have the capital and the ability to invest, I don't see the problem.

What do you think?
It will always be a good idea to invest in popular and renowned companies, companies with a solid track record ... it's a big investment! but the reward is great too

Google continues to grow year over year and now has over a $160 Billion in annual revenue. As tech stocks go, Google has remained one of the more consistent. There is no reason to believe that trend is stopping anytime soon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back