What's new

Investing in stocks next year?

vest1992

With all the new changes around the world, and the people moving to the only are you interested in investing in stocks in the following year?

Do you think it will be a good investment or a great investment?

I’m definately buying some companies stock next year. I have a shortlist of stocks I’m buying. Starbucks corporation is my number one target. Their stocks have increased massively in the stock market I’ve been following up with their stocks. Also I’ll be investing on amazon stocks. I had the mindset of investing on Dow Jones industrial but recently their stock value is depreciating.

Investing in stock next year? Well that will be guaranteed by the economic situation of my country. I will invest in stock if the market value is encouraging and good.

If you want to make a huge profit in 2021, you need to rate and buy a currency that you have today, because in 2021, the rate will go up. You can make huge profits in the stack market Because the lower the rate of a currency, the higher its rate in the new year.
Exactly, and the growth continues, it s all about finding the right ones for you.
Investing in stock next year? Well that will be guaranteed by the economic situation of my country. I will invest in stock if the market value is encouraging and good.
HAppy that you make a choice for something you feel you deserve.

I’m definately buying some companies stock next year. I have a shortlist of stocks I’m buying. Starbucks corporation is my number one target. Their stocks have increased massively in the stock market I’ve been following up with their stocks. Also I’ll be investing on amazon stocks. I had the mindset of investing on Dow Jones industrial but recently their stock value is depreciating.
Interesting choice about Starbucks, I think Nvidia will have a strong 2021.

I have seen alot stock go up this year alone and I can see big industries become bigger and better this year.

I wish I invested some amount back in January but the way the pandemic came didnot let me plan well

Sure it will be a plus to invest solely on stock exchange next year because of the gains on it. If you study and read the stock market well, with expertise you gonna be making something tangible when you fully start trading it.

Sure, the announcement of the vaccines for the covid-19 virus has caused a major upturn in the the stocks of some major firms and I am pretty sure it's going to continue further. Tesla won't be a bass option.

Investing in stock market is a good investment and I recommend that everyone should invest in. The only disadvantage with stock is that the risk involved is high and the market price and value gets to fall and rise at any point in time. Leading to the loss of your money.

The stock market is one of the best place to make some good amount of money from. If you think you know how to research some good companies that has solid fundamental and technical analysis in the market, you can buy their stock and be a shareholder in their company for a long period of time to make profit.

Our stocks of the biggest bank here had gone down in value during this pandemic era. Maybe that is temporary that from the worth 2 million our stocks are now worth only half a million according to my wife. We have no intention of selling it anyway but looking back I felt like we lost a lot because we did not sell it last January 2020 for 2 million. But I am sure that the low price is temporary only because the economy is not stable yet. When the pandemic is over then the prices will go back to the real level.

I prefer crypto currency.They seem to be a better option as they keep growing in value.Bitcoin for example has made it's early buyers extremely rich.Imagine if you had bought a thousand Bitcoin when it first came out.I will be buying Bitcoin as it seems like the most stable out there.

When you plan to trust short term investment you also increase the risk of losing your money over fluctuations. Although, with long term investments, the price of your stock is bound to grow and you also get time to expand your portfolio to balance loses if needed.

Investing in stock is actually a good and profitable business that any body Can do to accumulate some money, but be wise when investing in stock, please don't invest in any kind of stock, make sure you analize the stock and ask experts to hear from them concerning the stock before you dive in.

With the continuous increase in stock market, investing in stocks is not a bad idea. But I think it will pay off investing for longer term period.
It just take a little experience to be successful in stock market

With all the new changes around the world, and the people moving to the only are you interested in investing in stocks in the following year?

Do you think it will be a good investment or a great investment?
I have never invested in stocks and I do not have much information about it, but my cousin is that he invests in stocks and he told me that it has been very profitable and but it required big investment.

I will definitely invest in stocks next year. I believe it will be a very good investment for me and it will turn out good profits. Picking the right stocks to invest in is my only problem now. I would have to consult an experts to avoid making mistakes.

With the enlightenment people have this year , I think buying of stock next year is one of the best thing to do because am sure it sure going to appreciate

With the way people are getting rich through investing this year , I think people will put more effort in investing to cover up peer pressure

I think stocks are good, but forex will be more preferable for me. If you can take some time and learn properly, you will make lots of money from it.

Currently, share market in my home country is growing every day, it goes by by 2-3 hundred points every day. But a lot of people are saying this is just a bubble that will burst.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back