What's new

Investing in real estate

Real estate will always grows into large as long as we grew up, but business can grew in a short time, if you had great experience in any type of business.
You can also start real estate business, but I know you don't have that much funds with you.
The biggest possibility of making profit in real estate is one thing that is motivating me to invest into the business right now despite the higher amount of money that is needed from one to invest into the business.

Real estate is a very good thing for those that are very into money. You get to buy these buildings and put them up for investment and wait for a longer period of time before you can recoup your investment. Because that is how long it takes to recoup

Seriously as far as I'm concerned real estate investment is something that anyone who wants to make money on a constant basis without thinking about having to lose his investment should take part in.

I do agree with you that the pandemic has limited a lot of people from investing in real estate because they do not have the necessary money available right now to make this investment however real estate still continues to be a very good and promising investment opportunity because it continues to appreciate in value as long as the area surrounding the property maintains its value.
Yes the location also play a very important factors and if you're thinking of making something reasonable with real estate investment then we should consider investing for long-term.

Investing in real estate is a very good business especially when you have malls, apartment for rent it is very good way to invest without the stress of day to day running of a business.

The aspect of business is very lucrative honestly but if you don't have enough money you may find it difficult to succeed in it but if you are passionate and patient you will make it.

This is very brilliant plan and idea I must commend you and your wife for it. And best of luck in actualizing this feat whennthe time comes for you guys tonget on. Good luck

I have seen many retirees that goes into real estate business with their retirement money and are making it big in the industry at the moment, you need money to invest before you can be earning money in real estate.
Seriously if it's possible for me to invest all of my money into real estate, I'm definitely going to do it because it's something that keeps paying those already invested in it.

I have seen many retirees that goes into real estate business with their retirement money and are making it big in the industry at the moment, you need money to invest before you can be earning money in real estate.

Seriously, it's very important that whenever they are going into real estate business, they make use of professional already in the field because it's not what they used to be into.

I see real estate as one of the best if not the best offline investment and sometimes even online but people who don't always make enough research before investing.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.
Hmmm..
Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.
Real estate is something I really what to do very soon, because it is profitable and the risk is worth taking so u just have to be care full

Investment in real estate is relatively secure apart from natural disasters,I think it's a good idea
You are correct investment in real estate is indeed secure unless there is a natural calamity. Real estate business is a good idea and it is a very lucrative business. I have a relative who earns a lot of money selling condominium units. Now she owns cars, houses, etc.

Seriously, no matter what anyone says about real estate investment, I'm definitely going to be very open to investing in real estate as long as I still have money.
The only issue with real estate is the required capital which is pretty big. I have money in the bank that I will use for buying real estate but until now I am still scouring for funds because I still need about $10,000 to afford what I want to buy.

The only issue with real estate is the required capital which is pretty big. I have money in the bank that I will use for buying real estate but until now I am still scouring for funds because I still need about $10,000 to afford what I want to buy.

Seriously, it's not actually that cheap to afford buying lands and investing in real estate but it's something that is definitely going to worth your money when you have succeeded in doing it.

Investing in real estate will continue to be one of the best investment because of how the population of the earth is increasing so the need for houses also do.

Investing in real estate is a very good business if you have the money to fund it. To make more profits in real estate, you will have to purchase it for a long term.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back