What's new

Investing in real estate

As far as I'm concerned investment in real estate is something that you cannot really say that you have done enough because it is a project that keeps paying you every day.

Real estate is a very profitable business. I never thought of it before until I watched a program on TV on real estate. Since that time I have always have interest in real estate. It is an investment that never depreciate in value
You are right with the value of real estate that does not depreciate. However, an investor of real estate is one who has the money. I have about $20,000 in the bank for 2 years now that I intend to buy a lot. Until now I still need more funds because lots here are expensive.

You are right with the value of real estate that does not depreciate. However, an investor of real estate is one who has the money. I have about $20,000 in the bank for 2 years now that I intend to buy a lot. Until now I still need more funds because lots here are expensive.
That is true $20,000is not enough for a real estate investment but here in my country it can still be of a start. And it depends on how and what way you are investing in real estate. In my country real estate is not only buying many acres of land and build on it. You can also buy pieces of land, develop it and resell back.

With the lockdown last year we should have known that the classic salary job can only do so much we need another means of income. Real estate is one investment that can guarantee a means of income

With the lockdown last year we should have known that the classic salary job can only do so much we need another means of income. Real estate is one investment that can guarantee a means of income

Seriously, before the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus and it's post outbreak with the vaccine cure, real estate business never waned at all.

Real Estate Business is very profitable and lucrative. The only thing that is needed with this kind of business is a good strategy. If you have a good strategy you will definitely make money from the sector.

Investing on real estate is one of the best and if I should say, safest form of investment out there, Most time it might only take time, but you would surely get profit from your real estate investment.

Seriously, before the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus and it's post outbreak with the vaccine cure, real estate business never waned at all.
I think I have been hearing about real estate before the pandemic, my father deals with corporate investing but u just admit the lockdown really increased knowledge about it

I think I have been hearing about real estate before the pandemic, my father deals with corporate investing but u just admit the lockdown really increased knowledge about it

Seriously, the outcome of the pandemic of Corona virus really exposed the world to a lot of things that they never expected at all and it gave a lot of people opportunity to make money.

Seriously, the outcome of the pandemic of Corona virus really exposed the world to a lot of things that they never expected at all and it gave a lot of people opportunity to make money.
In your view, do you think the impact of the novel virus was more positive or negative, I think it was more positive because I got to know more about online earnings.

In your view, do you think the impact of the novel virus was more positive or negative, I think it was more positive because I got to know more about online earnings.

Seriously, I can't really be sure about how positive or negative it's affected the world till date because there was good side to it as well as bad side to it with how it all went down.

Seriously, I can't really be sure about how positive or negative it's affected the world till date because there was good side to it as well as bad side to it with how it all went down.
I am not talking about the general impact of the pandemic or lockdown, seeing the harsh after effects it looks more like negative but I am asking you as an individual how were you affected

Investing on real estate is one of the best and if I should say, safest form of investment out there, Most time it might only take time, but you would surely get profit from your real estate investment.
You are right. It's because in real estate the value of a land never depreciate it is always appreciate. So if you buy a land worth one million today in the next years it can become 2 million and not reverse to one hundred thousand.

Anywhere in the world real estate investment is profitable as long as the government of the country allows it, the pandemic period has now limit a lot of people from investing in the real estate.

Anywhere in the world real estate investment is profitable as long as the government of the country allows it, the pandemic period has now limit a lot of people from investing in the real estate.
You are right. Real estate investment is very profitable. It's because the value of real estate is increasing every year. What you bought for $1,000 land or property after 10 years it can become $10,000 because real estate value appreciate.

You are right. Real estate investment is very profitable. It's because the value of real estate is increasing every year. What you bought for $1,000 land or property after 10 years it can become $10,000 because real estate value appreciate.
Yes because real estate investment is an asset that increases in value, this is only likely to happen when you are investing in a good location, most especially the Urban settlement.

Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit. Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
You iinvesting in real estate is a lucrative business hour advise anyone who has a lot of capital to invest in real estate because he or she will be able to make at least 50% of what you invest.

I do agree with you that the pandemic has limited a lot of people from investing in real estate because they do not have the necessary money available right now to make this investment however real estate still continues to be a very good and promising investment opportunity because it continues to appreciate in value as long as the area surrounding the property maintains its value.

You are right. It's because in real estate the value of a land never depreciate it is always appreciate. So if you buy a land worth one million today in the next years it can become 2 million and not reverse to one hundred thousand.
Very true, like when my dad brought land it was not up to a million back then and the place was lonely and bushy currently the lands there are worth millions

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back