What's new

Investing in real estate

Real estate industry no matter the aspect you are going onto seems very good on the simple basis that the worlds population is increasing and people are going social so there is a need to have housing and other buildings and it is usually stress free if you just invest the money that is why retirees do it.
That is another very good reason, the world population is increasing, so there is a need for a lot of properties to buy or rent. And as you describe it, it is generally stress free, so it is good for seniors, as they are the ones who need tranquility and a lot of peace.

Your village people have sense, they quickly realised that investing in real estate is a good way to make passive income after retirement. Real estate has many advantages an example is that it doesn't require much stress to make an income.

Investing in real estate is a very good business, because there's a lot of gain but just that real estate business is not just a simple business you can start with just a little money

I am of the personal opinion that, investing in real estates is probably one of the best investments that absolutely anyone could make. It might not generate a huge profit if you are looking at it short term but they are profitable long term

Investing in real estate properties is a very profitable business for both serving and retired folks. I myself will invest in real estate property when i am financially capable.

I am of the personal opinion that, investing in real estates is probably one of the best investments that absolutely anyone could make. It might not generate a huge profit if you are looking at it short term but they are profitable long term
It is true, it does not generate large profits in the short term, but it does in the medium or long term. If a property is invested, it can be rented in the medium or long term, while it revaluates and is sold. Therefore you receive profits all the time with such investment.

I am one of the strong voices when it come to telling people to invest in real estate. Not just to invest but to invest in the right kind of real estate. You should be able to make a lot of research first to ascertain if the property will bloom fast or not.

They are very wise to have invested in real estate. This is the only business that you are very sure of getting your returns in millions fold without anything happening to your capital.

There is no right or wrong time to invest in real estate, the purpose of real estate is to be certain of constant source of income and also a fix property that appreciate.

There is no right or wrong time to invest in real estate, the purpose of real estate is to be certain of constant source of income and also a fix property that appreciate.

When it comes to investment in real estate properties , there is no best time because this properties are always in demand one way or the other. You just have to know which one to buy.

Real estate need a lot of money. I cannot imagine to invest in real estate until I have $30,000. This is really big money in my home country. Not everyone can invest in real estate.

When it comes to real estate, that is one business that will be staying for a long time. Investors in real estate market most times, do not have reasons to fear.
I have always maintained that the real estate business the best investment that anyone can invest in and expect to make huge returns on their investment because they hardly reduce in their value over time.

Nice one my friend, although you need a lot of capital to be able to be successful in real estate, your little Investment can see bring you a lot in coming years.

Investing in real estate properties is a very profitable business for both serving and retired folks. I myself will invest in real estate property when i am financially capable.
It is good to know that you have the initiative to invest in a property, this will bring you great benefits, if you have the necessary patience until it is revalued and you can negotiate it. I recommend that while you wait for it to revalue, you rent it and benefit from it.

This is ine area of investment that I am looking forward to get involved. However, I need a lot of money if I want to invest in real estate. Property price is beyond my reach. If finance is not your issue, you can start investing in real estate because it is risk Free and highly profitable

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.
You have a very nice idea. But one friend of mine confessed that she have spent millions for the renovation of the house and when it was rented for just a small amount every month she is complaining that it's very long time to recover the millions of investment.

Real estate is a very profitable business. I never thought of it before until I watched a program on TV on real estate. Since that time I have always have interest in real estate. It is an investment that never depreciate in value

Before commencing an investment into the real estate business, it is important to note that you should be certain to have gotten all the knowledge you need to get yourself started properly

You have a very nice idea. But one friend of mine confessed that she have spent millions for the renovation of the house and when it was rented for just a small amount every month she is complaining that it's very long time to recover the millions of investment.
When renting the property it is very sure that it will take years to recover the investment, what you must keep in mind is that you continue with the property and when you sell it you will recover the investment and even more, since the property always revalued.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back