Investing in real estate

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance.

I wonder how this stuff could go wrong. I mean, in this particular case.

t is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging.

How?

With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.

What do you mean?

Real estate will always grows into large as long as we grew up, but business can grew in a short time, if you had great experience in any type of business.
You can also start real estate business, but I know you don't have that much funds with you.

When it comes to real estate, that is one business that will be staying for a long time. Investors in real estate market most times, do not have reasons to fear.

I recently became keen on this real estate business and I think it is a great one to venture into. It has so much profit with less risk. You just have to be patient since it may take sometime for you to start seeing the profits. The good thing is that this business is here to stay, you will never run out if a real estate business to venture into.

Real estate is the only business that doesn't need expert to teach you what profit and loss you will make.
Building estate is a good investment cos houses don't just fall or rise..once built you will continue to make profit per rentage and also you won't have to think about your money missing or bankruptcy..it is a physical and only need maintenance

Excellent decision, it is my way of thinking, investing in real estate, I think it is one of the businesses with less capital risks. Buy, remodel and sell, recover the investment and apart from making a profit. If it is not sold once, hold and the value will increase.

Excellent decision, it is my way of thinking, investing in real estate, I think it is one of the businesses with less capital risks. Buy, remodel and sell, recover the investment and apart from making a profit. If it is not sold once, hold and the value will increase.

correct + there will always be buyers, with or without crisis. because you prefer to make a loan or with the money raised to get a few more and buy something of your own, beautifully arranged not to stay in someone else's house to be afraid that he can always kick you out.

Last edited:
Investing in real estates is probably one of the best investments that absolutely anyone could make. It might not generate a huge profit but the thing about this investments is that they are very safe

Real estate is a very good investment and it will be a wise decision if you invest in it.
If you looking for an investment that will give you passive income, real estate is it

Investing in the real estate sector is one of the best investment to make as an investor. Most especially if you are a retiree you need to try this sector because you must get your profit no matter how bad the Business or Investment is. You can start with land flipping or buying and selling of buildings with good profits.

There is no risk here. You still stand a chance of reaping good profits over the coming years regardless of the market value of apartments. I think real estate is still one of the best investments a retiree can make, so it is best not to loose this opportunity.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.

Real Estate is an expensive sector in this part of the country. This is the reason I can't buy a lot of land now till I am financially strong to do so. However, trust me, your wife is taking a route that will place you both on a financial liberty level that will span into many years to come.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging.

This is a wonderful financial plan that is bound to give you guys financial freedom in the long term, the real estate business is a very lucrative business, like you have rightly stated, it never loses value in the long term instead it always appreciate in value overtime, so you have no risk attached to this kind of investment. I wish you and your wonderful family the very best.

For as long as your investment still is intact, your capital is secure. It's one good thing about real estate investment, there is nothing like loss of capital unlike what we see in some investment like liquid assets such as cryptocurrency. Sometimes, a market situation will cost you a great part of your investment.

Real estate will always grows into large as long as we grew up, but business can grew in a short time, if you had great experience in any type of business.
You can also start real estate business, but I know you don't have that much funds with you.
Real estate is a nice business but it requires a bigger amount of capital to start, when you are going into real estate you must have enough capital that can build up and complete building projects before you can start getting the returns from it

Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit. Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back