What's new

Investing in real estate

Retirees with a very good amount of paycheck can actually make this kind of wise decision because it is actually what will suit their retired status now in the long run. Investing in the real estate is good if you have the capital to do it

Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit. Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Investing in real estate is a very good and lucrative business it can enables you to make a lot of money at least 50% of the amount you invested

Personally when it comes to how much I love real estate investment I'm going to be very open to investing in over 90% of my wealth into real estate than any other Project.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.
I think it's a good idea many people from my country have also started investing in real estate, I am even starting to have Interest too. From what I have seen so far I can say it's a lucrative career.

Most of the retirees in our village have invested their money in real estate particularly in apartments and houses that are for sale. The rental serves as their subsistence allowance. That is also what's on our mind when my wife retires from her job 4 years from now. We plan to buy a lot and build an apartment with 4 units to be rented out. It is scary to invest in a business because we had already tried that before and our experience was not really encouraging. With the real estate, whether it earns or not but at least the invested money seems to be intact with the market value of the real estate.
Investing in real estate is a lucrative business no matter how small a house could be, if the owner is unable to take Care of the house probably because the owner traveled out, buying the house is a good business for buyers...

Real Estate investment is a life time investment that every body will want to adventure to if they have the opportunity to,this a business that still gives you opportunity to do what so ever you want to do.

I own property but I did not buy my property, I inherited from my father. I have never invested in real estate. I need at least $50,000 to make an investment in real estate. That's a lot of money.

Investing in real estate is a top way to invest because nothing beats passive income and real estate would provide that along with security for the future, if you can can invest then go ahead definitely

Real estate is the trending of the moment. Going into real estate can fetch you big time cash in return, all needed is partnering with an already established company then do the needful.

Investing in real estate is not a bad idea as long as you have the funds because it is capital intensive,and also need professional advice

True. Real estate offers a safety net that other investment opportunities doesn't have or can't guarantee you. I think your investment in real estate will pay off over time.

personally, I see real estate as one of the lucrative businesses out there. And it is a very good idea for a retiree to invest in it if possible as some countries pay retirees peanut after serving their countries for so many years. One thing is that it requires some good amount of money to start but it is worth trying at the end of the day. It is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Investing in real estate is a very lucrative business although it has some risk attached. Investing in real estate deploying strategic locations would emanate a high turnover and profitability.

Investing into real estate is really a good idea because real estate business is a good business with higher profit, going into such business require huge capital.

Investing into real estate seems to be a hot cake these days.
It is a good one, building apartments and renting them out and receiving payments yearly or monthly as desired.
I have future plans for that too.

Consider the environment when going into real estate business, especially when you have to rent out your property.
Ensure that it is located in a place with potential developmental projects. Such environments have a way of welcoming vast populations.

I have always consider in investing in real estate business ,but there are still some things I need to know about the investment that have to do with it , because real estate business is a profitable form of investment as you could start with huge capital and earn more

Real estate investment is a cool business that brings passive income for you. I am planning to invest all my money into real estate so as to earn residual income.

Real estate is very profitable if the location is in a developing area or an area gradually witnessing urbanization. You might run at loss if you decide to invest in properties in the village or rural areas.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back