Not open for further replies.

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to invest in Real Estate? or do you like to do other type of business? This will also require a lot of money to buy and sell properties. I used to thought once upon a time to open such a real estate site, but later went off as things passed on.

Yes, I love investing in real estate. If you looking for passive income investing in real estate will give you that. And lands always appreciate. It's a wise investment

Do you like to invest in Real Estate? or do you like to do other type of business? This will also require a lot of money to buy and sell properties. I used to thought once upon a time to open such a real estate site, but later went off as things passed on.
Of course, real estate business is a very profitable.because there is a lot of profit in it, but it is also absolutely true that you need a lot of money to invest in real estate. I also have a lot of interest in crypto currencies coin but more than that I need to invest in real estate as it is the highest profit business.

The real estate business is a lucrative and profitable business. Real estate business defined in two, some people buy and resell it, while some people buy and rent it to people. But the one I prefer to is to build a house and rent it for telants so that I will be contacting money every year.

Investing in real estate is profitable however, it depends on the which side of the supply chain you find yourself. You dont need to own land parcel of land or build a big building to go into real estate. You can just by a share from a real estate company and become an investor. This will give you monthly reurns.

Yes investing in real estate is really beautiful and really profitable seriously because there's real money there if you can advertise it properly and attract people towards it am very sure u will get what you want, yes it doesn't come on time but the time it comes it going to surprise you and you won't believe it

Real estate is always going to be a good business to invest in. Before investment do your research and be ready , cause even though it sounds good in paper it is possible to incur losses. Overall real estate is a great business to invest in.

Investing in real estate it very good and it profitable business that someone should go into. You can even have your job and still be getting your income from real estate...you will be expecting money the teo side, from your main job and where you invest

I hope to invest into real estate in the nearest future, this is one thing I have always wanted to invest into even though I know that it's capital intensive to do. This will be one of my investment portfolio.

Investing in real estate seems like great idea to me. It is good investment as property value increases too. I watched selling sunset on netflix and that got me interested in real estate. Haha.

Yes, I would like to invest in real estate. When I was younger I bought a lot by installment. But after paying it in full we encountered a problem in the family that I had to sell that lot. Now my only property is the house where we live. I have some money in the bank but it is not enough to buy a lot so I am waiting for more funds. Real estate is the best investment for me because the market value never never goes down albeit the increase in the value is consistent.

I love it! the real estate business is my dream and I am looking forward to starting. What I need is time and capital, since to dedicate to the real estate world you have to have time, to contact clients with potential sales, rentals and buyers or tenants. And to further advance a good capital to invest.

I honestly don't have that much money in order to invest in real estate. It takes quite a lot of money to start with and then it also takes quite a lot of time to start getting those profits

Real Estates is big business, people keep buying housing and landed properties on a daily basis. The landed properties if not sold will continue to appreciate and will cost a whooping price when it's to be sold. Not capital intensive, especially for someone who wants to work on commissions basis which is one of the easiest methods for one without capital.

There are always properties available for sale once you have the money. The problem is that the more you delay, the more prices skyrockets out of reach. Population explosion and massive rural-urban migration have caused land prices to bee increasing at a geometric scale while savings grow at a snail's pace. Many may not be able to buy land except there is a radical improvement in income.

Real estate business require money to buy land and property. It is very profitable venture as well because there is high demand for land and housing. It will be a good decision to invest money in this kind of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back