What's new

Investing in real estate, is it still profitable?

Real estate is really profitable but sincerely it's not for people who are after short term gains. You need to apply lots of patience to reap the reward of your investment.

Their is no time real estate investment won't be profitable unless they kingdom comes. Real estate have always been a proven kind of investment.

Write your reply...investing in real estate is it profitable well I think I might be profitable to invest In real estate and also it might be not profitable because you must come across many challenges

Investing in real estate is still very profitable but first you have to do your homework and you must also have updated knowledge of the latest trends

Yes, it's still lucrative. If you buy properties in developing areas and sell them when the area is well developed, you'll make a huge turnover!

I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?
So long as it has to do with landed properties and houses, the business would always be profitable.
The real estate business happens to be the new gold because it is very lucrative. Even when you don't own properties, you can still earn as am agent.

I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?
Investing in real estate business is still very much profitable.
There are even newbies getting into the business on a daily basis.
The increase in population is bringing about increase in the demand for housing, and the profits are huge.

Investing in real estate is still very much profitable provided that you are buying the property is in the right place. You should also be aware of exactly when you should sell at a profit.

Yes I do. Investing on real estate is still profitable but only if you have connections with buyers. You can only gain good amount of profits on real estate if you have connections with buyers

Like i have continued to say real estate business is like every other business that is affected by the economic situation. If the purchasing power of the people is low it will affect every business including real estate.

The real estate industry up to today is still very profitable. There is still demand for houses from a lot of people and you can definitely predict that this is not going to dry out anytime soon.

A lot of people became millionaires over night by investing in real estate market in my home country. I have a lot of relatives who are in the real estate business. This is one business that will never let you down if you are financially fit and do not have to sell when the market is down.

Real Estate investors make money through rental income, and any income generated by property - dependent businesses activity and appreciation. Real estate values tend to increase over time, and with a good investment, you can turn a profit when it's time to sell.

According to your explanation, this only occurs in rural areas or developing countries. It is unusual to find a property or piece of land for sale in the city for an extended period of time due to the high demand for housing in the city.

Yeah, when you finds the right agent for your project he will help you by facilitating the sale or acquisition of property. Or rent/lease requested by individuals.
As long as people are still moving from the rural setting to the Urban cities it is always going to be a lucrative business for you to be involved in real estate because people will always look for houses to live in and as a real estate agent or investor you will always have something to sell to them.

As long as people are still moving from the rural setting to the Urban cities it is always going to be a lucrative business for you to be involved in real estate because people will always look for houses to live in and as a real estate agent or investor you will always have something to sell to them.
That's for sure, that's why I'll always consider building such kind of structures in the urban settlement. Because it will attract suitors very much, more than in the rural areas due to how scanty it is with population of people.

Alot of people in my locality financial status changed with real estate , it all depends on the connection you have and how far you can convince a client

Real estate can never lose its value as people will always want to have either house or even land. But that doesn't mean it doesn't require much advertisement before it can be be marketed expecially those that are located on the rural areas..

Real Estate business is something that can never failed out. The business is everlasting. Just buy some available housing property. Or build your own Estate in a well developed vicinity and put it up for rent. Maybe around university premises, or at a crowded business environment. I don't think you'll be lacking any money again for life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back