What's new

Investing in real estate, is it still profitable?

I have commented on this topic or thread, before but let me see you make an input. As the day goes by, the money you invest on real estate increases because in any business value is very important and that is exactly what real estate is all about. If you have the money to go into real estate go now because delay may even increase your startup price.

I always try to say this to people that no matter the property you buy , the location or the aspect of real estate you venture into, you can always make profit its just the matter of time. The worlds population is growing and there is an ever increasing need to build more structures so the real estate company is really a bomb.

Real estate business can never go into extinction and its really really lucrative business where you can make 100times of your investment in a short period of time.

Real Estate business is a good investment business,and not only does it offer steady income,it appreciate as time goes on,the main focus should be on implementation and how to limit risk.

As long as you cannot take away the mentality of living large away from humans, real estate will continue to thrive and humans need a roof on their head which is not a old one but new designs and good locations.

Yes real estate is very lucrative and the best business so far, moreover it also help to develop and also improve the community.

Of course real estate business remain one of the most profitable business I know right now, most especially your price increases as Time goes by.

Real estate is a profitable business to engage in today and will still remain so for many years to come. What makes the difference in all this is the type of connections the real estate agent or owner has in his or her arsenal.

Real estate is a profitable business if you have the needed experience to run it successfully. Because you do not get buyers for your property doesn't mean that real estate is not profitable. Your business promotion and marketing strategies will determine the numbers of clients you will get for your properties.

I think till this life will end, investing in real estate will always be profitable since there are so many things there that will always be appreciating in value

If you ask me, I will say that real estate will always remain profitable. One should just make sure of the location and type of property to buy. And remember you must create awareness for potential buyers to see. You can do both offline and online advertisements. Online platforms like Facebook, whatsapp, telegram, and so many other platforms. That is my take.

I have always maintained that as far as the world population is increasing, there would always be demand for housing and other type of properties so it is still profitable.

I have always maintained that as far as the world population is increasing, there would always be demand for housing and other type of properties so it is still profitable.
You are right. People need home and the home is real estate. When the number of people is growing continuously then the demand for real estate would also be growing continuously. My dream is to have a real estate property for renting out to augment our pension.

It depends on the aspect of the real estate that one wants to engage in . As an agent you can make money from it though but not compared to the owner of the real estate

I dont think there as ever been a time real estate business is not lucrative. So far you have the knowledge on how to invest in the sector you will definitely make your profit. You can even make money in ghr sector without you investing a dime

Investing in real estate is one of the profitable investment out there presently and I believe would continue to be so even after several years. And it is something we as humans cannot do without.

I dont think any Investor can ever wrong while investing in the real estate business. The best thing to do here is just to ensure that you buy the right property with valid documents

Their is no need of adding profitable? Its more than that, one who plans it well. Building in a developed settlement and meeting the demand of the kind of structure fitting to a particular geographical location is a lasting income generating estate project.

Their is no need of adding profitable? Its more than that, one who plans it well. Building in a developed settlement and meeting the demand of the kind of structure fitting to a particular geographical location is a lasting income generating estate project.
Spot on bro. Real estate has proven to be one of the oldest, most reliable profitable ventures asides trading of any means.
What I think though is the fact that not only can rentals give profit. Buying to hold and sell is also very profitable

Spot on bro. Real estate has proven to be one of the oldest, most reliable profitable ventures asides trading of any means.
What I think though is the fact that not only can rentals give profit. Buying to hold and sell is also very profitable
Yes, buying and holding then later flipping it up is very much profitable dear. It depends on the one that we are pleased with, and the amount if money we are having.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back