What's new

Investing in real estate, is it still profitable?

I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?
In my country i see people investing in real estate doing very well and more people are yearning to invest in real estate.
There id no time that have heard people in my country complain about their investment in real estate for they always make good profit from this.
People put up the property and sell it at a very high cost making alot of profit in this.
Real estate is very profitable with enough knowledge

Investing in real estate is profitable because every year you get different kinds of people that wants to patronize you, so its a good thing. To me investing in real estate is one of the profitable business and i can assure you that investing in real estate business is one of the best thing to do.

In my country, real estate vis a lucrative and profitable business that can generate a huge profits for owner. And there is no time that real estate is not increasing in value, if you invest on it and you can able to get buyer during the time, no matter how by the following year the price would be increasing. I mean in a unban area where there is large population.

Yeah it is very profitable and rewarding, I think an investment made in real estate is probably one of the safest and at the same time rewarding investment to be made.it is basically one of the needs of a common man so it would forever be in demand with its supply never enough to satisfy its demand.

Residential properties can generate income year-round. ' “Investing in real estate is a great idea if you are in it for the long haul, not a quick return. Your best bet is investing in residential properties that produce rental income year-round.

Land and properties which make up real estate are assets that appreciate continuously hence they are always profitable. They however require patience and time to make some appreciable progress.

Investing in real estate is a great idea if you are in it for the long haul, not a quick return.
Your best bet is investing in residential properties that produce rental income year-round. Just make sure you understand all of the associated legal fees and are prepared for unexpected costs."

Real estate investment is one of the best investment you can ever make. One special thing about real estate is, as the day goes by, the value of the property or land increases. Real estate investment is very lucrative, if you want to go into it, I advise you to go. But you need at least an average capital to start.

Real estate investment is one of the best investment venture to invest in. It can never fail because as modernization occurs people will invest in property. The property market will always be on the rise.

Investing in real estate is a great idea if you are in for the long haul, not a quick return. Your best bet is investing in residential properties that produce rental income year round. Real estate is real and it's always a good idea to out your money in real assets, but let me be clear that doesn't mean that all real estate is a good idea. It's best to buy certain types of properties, generally multifamily ones in upscale locations that provide consistent cash flow and great potential for future appreciation. Also stay away from low income areas and single family homes. But even those assets are probably a better place to store your money than letting cash depreciate while sitting in bank. So yes real estate is still profitable.

I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?
If we want to succeed in real estate business then we have to have a good agent who will sell real estate for us at a very good price and will be able to make huge profits and I think that The agent in it has a very good role to play and that's what we can do well and we have to have a good agent then we can succeed and I think we have to keep it. Only then can they succeed

Real estate business is growing more day by day and is going up and it can never fail because people are increasing their interest day by day to buy property so I think never ever real estate business can fail even it will increase.

Real estate is still very more profitable even more than before. Property sales, leasing and land acquisition for sale. If there is enough money to buy properties and resell, it will be very good but in the other way, a Realtor can leverage on intermediary position to start earning.

I think investing in real estate is always good choice and profitable. Real estate prices are rising day by day so no matter when you invest in real estate you can get decent profit from it.

Investing in real estate has always been profitable and it will always be profitable. Getting to people to buy really depends on your network and people you surround yourself with because there are always people looking for lands to invest in for future purpose

of course really Estate business is still profitable and I will advise anyone I know to invest in real estate business evening or her as the capacity to and if you are investing in real estate I think the best place to buy a land or house is in any environment or rural area that is 5 km away from a major or Main City.

Yes, of course . Don't think that whenever you invest in real estate, just invest. It is always profiteable - if you have the original land registry you can sell it whenever you want. There is nothing to worry about.

Real estate investment is one of the best investment you can ever make. One special thing about real estate is, as the day goes by, the value of the property or land increases. Real estate investment is very lucrative, if you want to go into it, I advise you to go. But you need at least an average capital to start.
As you describe it is the right way, as time goes by the value of the property increases, such an investment is very profitable in the short, medium and long term, since it can be rented immediately or sold after a while. There is always a need for a property so there will always be clients willing to pay for it.

From my own personal point of view, Real Estate is one of the best investments any one can have. Currently in the state where I reside, due to the covid 19 pandemic, tge cost of building materials is super high and as a result, most people have paused on their building sites. Now there are so many people looking for properties to rent and as a result of the unavailability and high demand, most Landlords are having a great time. So real estate business is a lucrative business.

If the owners of the property knows how to manipulate,the would turn the property into a medium for generating revenue pending when they would get a buyer or better still lease the property out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back