What's new

Investing in real estate, is it still profitable?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?

With the higher and higher cost of it and the bigger need for living spaces in cities, I think it is very profitable. I don't think there was a time or place that real estate couldn't be turned into a profit. Even the village tourism and real estate business is flourishing due to corona and people trying to escape. Like any other product, if you don't market it and don't work for it, you won't be able to sell it. You need to know what house or apartment to buy, and who to sell it to.
I think it is profitable but it is not as easy as it looks.

Well with what you explained, this only happens in the rural places or underdeveloped countries. It is rear for you to see a property or land in the city for sale for long because there are demand for shelter in the city.

Real Estate business is something that can never failed out. The business is everlasting. Just buy some available housing property. Or build your own Estate in a well developed vicinity and put it up for rent. Maybe around university premises, or at a crowded business environment. I don't think you'll be lacking any money again for life.

I think agent play a powerful role when it come to selling real estate properties, real estate is still much relevant and profitable, but you need to find the right agent to work with that can really speed up sales for the right price
Yeah, when you finds the right agent for your project he will help you by facilitating the sale or acquisition of property. Or rent/lease requested by individuals.

Yea, investment in real estate is still every profitable. Well, this could depend on the location we are looking at. In my country, houses are rapidly bought and rented from the owners. The demand for houses is high and this makes the prices high and profitable. There is little regulation in the supply chain of real estate, so, this makes it an even more open market to the power of your negotiation.

I dare say, from my very personal opinion that it is the best investment. It is a business that occurs in any corner of the world.
It has a very lucrative profit and the risks are minimal or zero, as long as you have a good expert, what will come are profits, always complying with the laws in your country.

Real estate business it is something that can never failed you, it is everlasting business so investing on it bring a lot of benefits, estate business is very profitable business

Real estate is one of the best investments now, It's just like cryptocurrency. All you have to do is to invest in the right one and watch your money grow, the same applies to real estate. About buying and not getting buyer, that's where agents come in, you don't have to do the marketing yourself, get an agent that will sell and you pay him/her a percentage of the money.

I have read so much about real estate and how profitable it can be but I doubt that these day.
In my country, you can invest in real estate, put up a property for sale and you won't get anyone to buy that property for one reason or the other, in that way your capital is tied down in that property until it is sold, sometimes you might not see a buyer for like forever until you put the property on very low cost price so as to enable you to sell of the property, that means you are running into loss. With all these put into consideration, do you still consider Real estate Business as a profitable business?
This is exactly the same occurring in the interior of Brazil. Until we don't live in a touristic or industrialized federal capital (and people must be billionaire to afford the cost of life in the best federal capitals, at least multimillionaire) or in any way in a natural surrounding landscape, no houses, even mansions, are sold. In my city it's years 2 modern mansions are advertised to be sold, but until landlords don't sell for crumbs, those mansions would remain unsold. Nobody interested.
In Italy it's even worse: there is almost no place where people are disposed to buy. Loads of unsold homes, at the point one of my best friends told me his neighbours or fellow citizens are donating houses (or selling them for a symbolic price of 1000 euros) only to set themselves free of abusive tax system :cry: . In south Europe I suppose only rich people, real estate landlords from generations, know the tricks to sell (or better, to rent) in a climate of real estate crisis that lasts since more than a decade.
In Brazil some people is in any way into a more available option: to invest in real estate funds/stocks through internet banking investments. I bought 3 real estate stocks too.

Many people say the real estate industry promises quick and higher return of investment. While that might be true, people fail to understand that there is nothing in life that doesn't come with hard work to be successful. In real estate you have to be quick and smart thinking person. You have to constantly study to know the right property to buy, the right place and the right time and Mount you should sell off when the times comes.

I don't think investing is beneficial because it has a lot of disadvantages. Sometimes there are investment job websites that cheat us and cheat us and then the investment that we make. They take over and we don't get anything so it's best not to invest in it but work on such a beautiful platform

Land and properties which make up real estate are assets that appreciate continuously hence they are always profitable. They however require patience and time to make some appreciable progress.

Real estate business is profitable only if you have good experience and enough knowledge about this field. You mentioned some problems,such types of problems are in all businesses but profits are more than these . So take help of experts or those people who are already in this field and who are successful. Hope this ll help you as well.

Investing in real estate is still very profitable as everyone loves to own a house in a good and conducive environment like estate and also security conscious people loves to acquire property in an estate.

Real estate is still very profitable provided the location is favorable. Though it’s capital intensive and requires some level of knowledge in order to be successful. Moreover the tax paid by real estate owners is deducted based on the profit made not on the capital and that’s a big relief

I agree that investing in real estate cannot be considered a business because it takes a long time. When I bought a lot in a new residential village I was out of cash because of the down payment and installments. After 5 years that was the time I started looking for a buyer so that I can have the cash that I needed. It took 2 years before I finally found a real buyer who paid me in cash. Investing in real estate is good only if you will not use your money. It is not easy to convert the property into cash when you are in an emergency need of money.

Every business depend upon its area requirements, to be very honister in my country Pakistan this is very profitable business have you have money to buy a land then you can become millionaire in some years.

It will always be profitable since new people are making families and babies, and they need a home then their kids are making families and babies and need a new home.

Real estate is still very lucrative, it all depends on the location of your property. As it is now Lagos is already overcrowded, these has lead to the subsequent increase in the value of land in the nearby state like Ogun, when buying properties, one has to consider the location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back