Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Rumble seems new to me, but Kick is also another streaming site that has popped up. I don't know if these sites will ever do Twitch or YouTube numbers, but they seem to be gaining popularity. With that being said, would it be a good idea to invest in these type of live streaming platforms?

Rumble seems new to me, but Kick is also another streaming site that has popped up. I don't know if these sites will ever do Twitch or YouTube numbers, but they seem to be gaining popularity. With that being said, would it be a good idea to invest in these type of live streaming platforms?
Well, I had not heard about this type of sites, but I knew Caffeine.tv for example, but when you say if it would be a good option to invest in them, you mean to start broadcasting live on these platforms and try to gain a foothold in the streaming market there?

Personally, I have never considered investing in any other streaming platform apart from Twitch and YouTube. This is because they are the most popular and even more effective in terms of delivering the contents that I love so much.

But I believe that Twitter is becoming very greedy in terms of helping streamers to make money from their services.

I heard of Rumble a long time ago but I discovered Kick recently. However, I have not signed up for these programs. I have an account on Twitch but I am not using it. I do not kn ow how good are Rumble and Kick when it comes to stream content but Twitch is a good platform for streaming. However, when it comes to stream content Youtube is a better platform. Therefore, if you want to invest in streaming platform, youtube will be a better option.

I heard of Rumble a long time ago but I discovered Kick recently. However, I have not signed up for these programs. I have an account on Twitch but I am not using it. I do not kn ow how good are Rumble and Kick when it comes to stream content but Twitch is a good platform for streaming. However, when it comes to stream content Youtube is a better platform. Therefore, if you want to invest in streaming platform, youtube will be a better option.

Twitch is as greedy as ever now. It's making it very difficult for new streamers to make money from their platform and with the power of their super streamers, it makes life very difficult and hard for new streamers. It's why Kick and Rumble is getting a lot of attention now.

When I joined twitch, I was not a gamer sort. Therefore, I never tired uploading content. Later when they started encouraging general interest and entertainment based content, I was already busy elsewhere. Therefore, I do not know about their pay rate. I think youtube is far better than most of the video sharing sites. Youtube even allows you to make millions from its platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back