What's new

Investing in IPOs a good idea?

Of course it's a great idea. Thing is that they're usually cheaper to get in at the beginning. I remember I invested in one and in less than 2 months, it had grown over 20% in value.

I could remember when i newly started buying into shares,what i normally do is to waite for the company that i have interest in to come up with their ipo,and that is where i will have to buy it cheap without going through a brooker.

Of course it's a great idea. Thing is that they're usually cheaper to get in at the beginning. I remember I invested in one and in less than 2 months, it had grown over 20% in value.
20% in two months is really high and I would advice you to tread with caution as I have this doubt that the interest rate is not something that is sustainable on the long run, except there is something I am missing

20% in two months is really high and I would advice you to tread with caution as I have this doubt that the interest rate is not something that is sustainable on the long run, except there is something I am missing
Yeah it's high and I was quite surprised but why I wasn't scared was because the company in question was a reputable telecommunications company and I was seeking that window for a long time.

There is nothing wrong with you investing in the share being made available for the public. However I have no idea about how profitable such investment will be.

Investing money in IPO can be a total hit, or a total miss. This means you should invest cautiously knowing that you can lose everything. Its also very important to do proper research, else, you will keep on loosing.

It is very good for you to go into something during private offerings but then you have to be very careful about vesting and unlocking. You might end up losing a lot of money as a result.

Anyways I don't know anything about IPOs so maybe the poster should give more details about this investment opportunity very well in case of those that are to it like me. However, I wish it worths investing upon..

Investing in IPO is a good idea because that's how you invest in a company that has the potential to grow big in the future for a low amount. IPO shares are primary shares and you can buy primary shares for a small price.

Investing in IPOs might be dangerous because the stock performance and long-term viability of the firm may not be as anticipated. When investing in an IPO, it's crucial to conduct your homework and assess the firm's basics.

Investing in IPOs might be dangerous because the stock performance and long-term viability of the firm may not be as anticipated. When investing in an IPO, it's crucial to conduct your homework and assess the firm's basics.
Before a company releases IPO shares, it will have to go through a strict approval process by the security exchanges. A company will not get listed on stock exchanges unless it has good financials

We should always try to post something that's understandable. I'm not trying to criticise any post or any thread but there are some things you should be explaining in that post

Is investing into IPOs a good idea? I wouldn't mind investing into a new IPO, just to see if I can get anything off the race track as they say. How would I go about investing in a brand new IPO? Are there any places I can go to put in an investment?
It is a very good idea. Some people have their ways of going about it even though it seems to be cheaper when you buy them for the first time. You just have to learn the gimmicks of the game

I think your investment success, depends on the knowledge you have in a particular platform.

It will be a good idea to invest into IPOs if you have a better knowledge about it.
alot of people failed due to lack of knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back