What's new

Investing in Banks

You made very smart and safe investment but they would not add anything of significance to your finances and at the end of the day, you might even be a lot due to various charges
It is saver to invest your money in the bank and other trusted institution than for you to commit your money into something you are not sure of. At least the little profit I am genarating is much more than ponzi scheme with so much percentage in return which will eventually turn into a scam.

Investment into bank is a very good form of investment , however I personally don't like that because of the nature of the economy and the level of control one has of the outcome.

Banks are profitable businesses in my home country. banks are publicly traded companies., I have invested in a lot of banks and interestingly I have invested in the banks where I have also deposited my money.

Banks offer a good investment method that is safe. Though you will not earn huge profits and you will need to be patient because it is a long term kind of investment. You also need to invest a huge amount to get considerable profits.

Banks offer a good investment method that is safe. Though you will not earn huge profits and you will need to be patient because it is a long term kind of investment. You also need to invest a huge amount to get considerable profits.
For you to invest in banks you need to be patient and have tolerance,there are so many investment in banks some of them are bonds fixed deposit and stock market I don't really know if there are other s source of investment maybe I will research myself

Banks in my country are classifieds into three tiers. The first tier are the well established banks with huge capital base. Those are the only banks I can invest on. Those ones have assurance that they can't go down.

Banks in my country are classifieds into three tiers. The first tier are the well established banks with huge capital base. Those are the only banks I can invest on. Those ones have assurance that they can't go down.
Sorry which country are you from in my country all banks are classified same except micro finance banks which give loans for agriculture but am planning to start buying shares from banks it's one of their investment I love the most

I made deposit to my local bank and it's very important and one of the most safety bank in my country, but 17% percent in a year in my local currency when inflation is like 25% it is trash percents but 17% it's for me bigger than nothing so i had to do it

Sorry which country are you from in my country all banks are classified same except micro finance banks which give loans for agriculture but am planning to start buying shares from banks it's one of their investment I love the most
All banks are not the same. There are levels. You can't compare a bank that records annual profit of 10 million every Year with the one that records 1 million. I am sure that would be a simple investment decision for you.

There are various different investment options banks generally have for those who want to invest money into their future. Do you have any investments made into your local bank? If so, what options have you invested in?
Investing in banks is one of the most reliable means of investing money but the profit may be very little and that is why people prefer to invest in other companies or websites

All banks are not the same. There are levels. You can't compare a bank that records annual profit of 10 million every Year with the one that records 1 million. I am sure that would be a simple investment decision for you.
We are even digging deep into this please don't be angry, for someone like me if I want to invest in banks like now I have some unit of share with one bank I have to pass through my relative who work there so she advised me on which investment that is going on there

Actually investing in the bank is really good even though it depends on the investment options and the kind of business you operate with.

There are some banks that offers a better and an affordable investment scheme that will helped to boost financial stability of business or individuals.

We are even digging deep into this please don't be angry, for someone like me if I want to invest in banks like now I have some unit of share with one bank I have to pass through my relative who work there so she advised me on which investment that is going on there
If your relative guided you to invest in the bank she is working at, no problems with that. For me, I won't invest just in any bank. I know the banks in my country I can confidently invest in.

If your relative guided you to invest in the bank she is working at, no problems with that. For me, I won't invest just in any bank. I know the banks in my country I can confidently invest in.
It's always advice able that you seek for advice from those who are working in the bank they know which investment that is going and the one that is profitable which country are you ?

It's always advice able that you seek for advice from those who are working in the bank they know which investment that is going and the one that is profitable which country are you ?
Those working in banks are not the best people to seek for advice if you want to invest in a bank. It is natural for everyone to want to promote the bank they are working in. Get the financials of the bank and study it. They are always made public. You can speak to a sound investment consultant on what you gathered from your research.

That's cool, but for me I prefer to invest my money on the forex market, if you know what you are doing you can earn money online with forex trading, a lot of people are making it happen.

If you want to invest in banks, start buying stocks of the banks through the stock market. You ca n invest in your local banks as well as international banks through investing and trading platforms.

Investing your money in bank is not a bad idea but for me I don't just like it,anything that has to do with bank I don't like it, I'd rather invest on something I'm very sure of than to Invest on Banks.

Investment with banks are always safer because they offer many types of investment schemes and methods that will make investment more easier for you as a customer .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back