Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever invest into a hotel chain or make your own hotel? I think it'd be cool to have my own hotel or motel, but I doubt I could afford that. So instead maybe invest with a group to start a hotel. I think it's be cool to run one. Would you ever start your own hotel?

Even though I have no desire and no resources to invest in hotels whether my own or in hotel chains, I think it is better to build your own hotel instead of investing in a hotel chain. When you become a part of the hotel chain, it will be easier to brand your hotel but you will also have to pay franchise fees. In the age of technology., you can easily reach your target customers and there is no need to be a part of hotel chain.

Even though I have no desire and no resources to invest in hotels whether my own or in hotel chains, I think it is better to build your own hotel instead of investing in a hotel chain. When you become a part of the hotel chain, it will be easier to brand your hotel but you will also have to pay franchise fees. In the age of technology., you can easily reach your target customers and there is no need to be a part of hotel chain.
Yes that is true even if am not financially buoyancy I will prefer to own and build my own hotel so I think that now on my vicinity hotel business is moving faster and produce more money

If you are building luxury hotels or star hotels, being a part of the hotel chain might help you to attract customers who are loyal to that hotel. Being a part of a hotel chain also helps you to build your hotel brand (because you will be a part of a global brand). But there are also a lot of disadvantages.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back