What's new

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemirheri

I live a very disciplined lifestyle, I jog three mornings a week, fitness workout daily and i play football. I eat a truckload fruits and I don't smoke cigarettes...
My bedroom stamina is excellent and I dare you to interview any of my ex-girlfriends and get a negative reading #YEAHISAIDIT. (I just decide to tell you)
I am neither your prince charming, knight in shinning amour or your future husband. I also know am intelligent, articulate, tall, fair, handsome, speaks well and not very athletic with no packs for now..... Am a Nigerian and my name is Jemirheri Edorhe.
Sorry , did I forget to add that am God fearing, which I hear is also another criteria these days.

Hy my name is pujan baniya.i belong from nepal country.i am new to this site .I dont know anything about this app.you can help.me in that to how to use this app.advantage and dis advantage of this app

Hy my name is pujan baniya.i belong from nepal country.i am new to this site .I dont know anything about this app.you can help.me in that to how to use this app.advantage and dis advantage of this app

These topics should answer your question. Maximum 5 minutes to read them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back