What's new

Introducing Long Thread Can Boost the activities of the website?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Taking a leaf from the book of forum coin other forums have also introduced a Long thread wherein the winner is announced on the occurrence of a certain event or daily randomly from those who commented in the thread. FC is doing so well with it and after that PB and now RIF also introduced it.

Do you think its a good method to boost the posting activities on the website?

I don't have this kind of forum game on my forums. On my forums, I appreciate informative content only, my forums are not the place for entertainment. I think there will be more spam posts than the real ones in these long threads.

It's fine if other forums are utilizing what forum coin has been doing and post bucks and RIF both have introduced that but I prefer the forum games being run by Forum coin as they don't charge a lot per post for that

It may help but cannot give you the quality content and will only give you the quantity. So if you want quantity then go for it.

There are times when a website is looking at the numbers and as for forum coin they are doing that and at that times there will be a give away to a person who got lucky with it and will won $100

I don't understand what that thing means on RIF. I think I would just stick to the basics of posting and earning.

I like the long thread on forum coin because they are charging the lowest and as for the Referral Index forum, they are charging $0.10 per post

Please how does the long thread work? I have read the thread and doesn't seems to understand it. Anyone can break it down for me?

All websites are using it as a tool to make users interested in the website and forum coin was earlier too doing it but at that time they were not charging any amount like they are charging now $0.01 but its still the lowest among other forums.

I don't really fancy those long games on forums. It is a good initiative. All work and no play is not a good thing to do.

It's a very good initiative and after the success of these long threads on forum coin, RIF and PB also introduced this concept on their website

I would like to see that on Post bucks too but it should deduct only 0.01 and not 1 cent or 10 cents that is how its working on RIF

It's fine if other forums are utilizing what forum coin has been doing and post bucks and RIF both have introduced that but I prefer the forum games being run by Forum coin as they don't charge a lot per post for that
I also prefer games because they seem to be more interesting than just reading and writing articles

I like this option and every forum should introduce it to keep users interested and active on the website

FC used to not charge for it and even now they are charging a very low amount for it but other websites and trying to charge a higher amount and pay that to one winner which is not liked by many users

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back