Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cafediscussions

daenhivy

BizNotes
Hi i'm a newbie from the Philippines. I sign up to interact among members. Hope we can reach out to each other well. Good day. Thanks.

Swapan Nag

BizNotes
Greetings. I am a retired Bank Manager of a big nationalized bank in India. At present I am self occupied, giving advice on finance and trade. I am a family man and love music.

David07

BizNotes
Hey guys and gals!
I’m David, a Computer & Network security student, but am also studying to (hopefully) be part of a Coding school right here in the little state of Delaware!

Ragnar

BizNotes
Hi Everyone

Ideas to help each other start-up a successful internet organization together with a small amount of money (under 100 dollars just a suggestion)

Naeem

BizNotes
Hi I am newbie from India and I want to discuss many things and want to improve my knoiwledge about the world. I am a teacher by profesion. Thank you very much.

mahammadsbs

BizNotes
Hi, I would Like to Introduce myself My Name is Mahammadsbs and I am IT professional Its wonderful to be part of this forum thanks for the platform

Regards
Mahammmadsbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock