What's new

Interest Rates - Will they continue to rise?

I heard of that in my country that the interest rates for mortgages are going to rise up.
They say because of the inflation and economic instabilities that the nation is facing right now, they like to increase the interest rates from 11- 16%. I hope this would be the highest it has ever gone
Well there are things that can make the middle income earners not to make a headway in their business or they want to use it as mortgage,because the interest rate might just be a stumbling block.

I think that the United States might not have enough options right now and this might be the reason why they may be increasing the interest rates in order to stop inflation in the country.
The inflation that might be occurring in United States is as a result of the war that is happening . Normally United States always have a way of maintaining its economy even without the need for interest rate.

Well there are things that can make the middle income earners not to make a headway in their business or they want to use it as mortgage,because the interest rate might just be a stumbling block.

Interest rates is supposed to stop inflation but in reality interest rates increase inflation in many countries when the United States increase the rates incredibly high.

Interest rates is supposed to stop inflation but in reality interest rates increase inflation in many countries when the United States increase the rates incredibly high.
There are lots of effects that high interest rate could cause to the economy of the middle income earners,it will slow down the rate of production and also it will affect the agricultural sector and avlue chain because that is where the low earners are.

In terms of home loans and mortgages, I have heard house costs and interests rates are going to come down later this year but I have also heard that they can get as high as 14%! Right now for perfect credit, they are sitting at 4.3% where I am. Anyone know if things are going to go up, down, or remain the same?
As long as we are in a country that is moving towards capitalism, then I can say the interest rate would continue to rise up and it would not come down anytime soon

Interest rates in loan , most especially online loan are really scary because it will continue to increase when you fail to pay up at the required date you you supposed tonsetyle you loan

Many financial and economic experts say that inflation and recession in most countries is expected to still rise. So you might expect that mortgages interests to still go up as they are affected by inflation and tough economic times.

Many financial and economic experts say that inflation and recession in most countries is expected to still rise. So you might expect that mortgages interests to still go up as they are affected by inflation and tough economic times.

Inflation will grow worst and I think that there is a little we could do about it. Inflation is also making people work more and more in order to earn more money.

Financial institutions are capitalists in nature whose major aim is profit maximization. They would never want to bring down interest rates. Rather, they wish to take it higher. It can only take a policy from government for interest rates to reduce.

In my home country, the government has started cutting interest rates because businesses were making a fuss of high interest. The government cannot allow the businesses to collapse, therefore cutting the interest rates.

As long as there is inflation every now and then, then interest rates will continue to rise as well, there is nothing to do about it. When you look at the difference between 6 years back and now you will be surprised.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back