What's new

Insurance: What happens if no emergency occurs in 10 years.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Imagine you have been paying premium cinsystendly for 10 years and you have not had any emergency to get claims for?

Would all your premium payments for the past 10 years just go to the insurance company like that?

I didn't understand what you are asking and there are different types of insurance so in case of life insurance there is tenure like 15 years so if you manage to stay alive then you will get the agreed amount at that time

Imagine you have been paying premium cinsystendly for 10 years and you have not had any emergency to get claims for?

Would all your premium payments for the past 10 years just go to the insurance company like that?

I believe that it is what is in the terms of the insurance agreement with the company because as long as you don't have crisis that warrants the company to pay for those damages that you have suffered, there is no way you're going to ask them to refund the money.

I don't believe any reasonable person is going to be praying to have emergencies that is going to need insurance company to pay them.

Nothing will happen if nothing happens to who pays his insurance premium fees for 10 years without having any incident. The only thing which can happen is to stop playing for the insurance.

I didn't understand what you are asking and there are different types of insurance so in case of life insurance there is tenure like 15 years so if you manage to stay alive then you will get the agreed amount at that time

I believe that the OP was trying to ask you was in a situation whereby you are constantly paying for your insurance premium but you are not having any kind of accident so that the insurance company is going to pay you for the damages that you have suffered for years, what will happen to all the money you have paid..?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator