What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

there is one matured man that have been taking his elderly father to the street every day in our location to beg for favours from passerby,I always wonder why this man cannot just go out and work and raise money to take care of his old dad, he will stay with the man till dawn
Hmm, that's not looking nice, the person is marauding in vaingloriousness. He ought to go out look for menial job at least, to make money and support his aged dad.

Once a beggar is able bodies and healthy I usually frown at giving such a person money because they have all the capacity to work even if it's menial jobs. I usually reserve my charity for less privileged children and sick people who can't afford their medical bills.

there is one matured man that have been taking his elderly father to the street every day in our location to beg for favours from passerby,I always wonder why this man cannot just go out and work and raise money to take care of his old dad, he will stay with the man till dawn
What you describe, although it is regrettable, I have also seen it in my country, they take out the elderly, even in a delicate state of health, to ask for money. In this way they line their pockets instead of going out to work and giving their parents a decent life.

Hmm, that's not looking nice, the person is marauding in vaingloriousness. He ought to go out look for menial job at least, to make money and support his aged dad.
Lolz, don't kill me with big English,but to be very serious what he is doing is not good and I always wonder how he will do when this man is old enough that he cannot come out to beg, is that when he will start looking for a menial job to do ?

The situation is a everywhere in the world I think government suppose to take that situation by looking into this situation to stop this problem, and look into this situation.
There is amount of help that is rendered to beggars that will keep them off the street totally, they will always return back to it because most lazy able bodied people sees begging as the easiest means of making money.

Lolz, don't kill me with big English,but to be very serious what he is doing is not good and I always wonder how he will do when this man is old enough that he cannot come out to beg, is that when he will start looking for a menial job to do ?
Its kinda frustrating dear, that the young lad will just sit down there and begging around with his old father. Its simply not worth it, we ought to be working hard to make ends meet as men and not sitting down begging.

There is amount of help that is rendered to beggars that will keep them off the street totally, they will always return back to it because most lazy able bodied people sees begging as the easiest means of making money.
You are correct in your statement @Setfragil , in my country there are also places for beggars, they are given food and clothes. However, they return to the streets to practice their begging and wait for the good deeds of the passers-by.

Its kinda frustrating dear, that the young lad will just sit down there and begging around with his old father. Its simply not worth it, we ought to be working hard to make ends meet as men and not sitting down begging.
well I don't know how he's going to do about it because I'm very sure the man will grow up and in few years time the man will not be able to come out to beg in the street, maybe that's when he will start working I don't know, how rampant is Street begging in your location

well I don't know how he's going to do about it because I'm very sure the man will grow up and in few years time the man will not be able to come out to beg in the street, maybe that's when he will start working I don't know, how rampant is Street begging in your location
Who will allow such kind of person to be begging on the street. Immediately the police will be ordered to come and bundle them out. Their are people who take's begging as a professional career, that's where the young lad, and his father are.

Something similar happened with a beggar I knew, who sat at the entrance of a chapel asking for money from the parishioners. On one occasion I saw him arrive in a limousine, I learned that he had service and several properties, thanks to the alms.
Most simple ways instead of giving money to beggars University money and insights that business you can be able to contribute to the society and also have the beggers

You're right buddy, many beggars have turned begging into professional business. Begging from one place to another even when they're not disabled. The best is to encourage those who are working hard when i have extra than encouraging beggars.

You're right buddy, many beggars have turned begging into professional business. Begging from one place to another even when they're not disabled. The best is to encourage those who are working hard when i have extra than encouraging beggars.
They become dependant on such income. When they will work, they will get similar income, then why should they go and find any other work, if they already making good money by begging.

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
Honestly this is very good idea but the problem with many people is that they won't do that ,they prefer to do show off for people that won't benefit them. Giving beggars money always is an indirect way of encouraging them

The problem with beggars is they often advertise themselves as homeless when they have a roof over their heads. They can have a drink or drug addiction and any money you give them will probably go towards a bottle or a fix. I always offer to buy and coffee or a sandwich but quite often get turned down. If they were hungry and homeless they would accept.
Most of the beggars do advertise themselves as homeless and pretend they sleep in the hood while they have more than the people helping them while most of them are telling the truth about being real beggars.

Most simple ways instead of giving money to beggars University money and insights that business you can be able to contribute to the society and also have the beggers
They may help them, but the vast majority seize the moment, enjoy the help and return to the streets. The government may aim to minimize begging in an encouraging way, but it won't be easy.

They are some beggars which really need pity, like someone that don't have arms nor leg and he or she is not educated, surely they will be making a living from begging and even the begging they will still need am assistant from someone that would be taking them around. I concur with your belief but not everyone.

They are some beggars which really need pity, like someone that don't have arms nor leg and he or she is not educated, surely they will be making a living from begging and even the begging they will still need am assistant from someone that would be taking them around. I concur with your belief but not everyone.
But for the majority of them, the innocent ones get the punishment. There is only one way to solve this isssue, and that is by providing them real food and shelter instead of money.

There are beggers all over the place, tho you are correct, continually providing for them empower them more. However, this is a framework that I feel would be truly difficult to get assault of. some beggers as of now have the possibility that they are futile and can never have any beneficial outcome to the general public. So when you quit giving them, some may choose to take their lives. I figure another way we should go about it is making mindfulness, and the public authority should help also by playing their parts. We make mindfulness and let them realize that regardless of their age or handicap they are still valuable to the general public. There is as yet a spot for them in the general public. Extraordinary positions can be made for them that suits them, so they can reward the general public too

Beggars are everywhere and I don't think beggars can be completely eradicated from any society. It is good when u buy from those that are less privilege and leave the change with them to encourage them. Most people who buy expensive things in shopping mall with high price find it very difficult to leave their change when they buy things from the commoners.

You are correct in your statement @Setfragil , in my country there are also places for beggars, they are given food and clothes. However, they return to the streets to practice their begging and wait for the good deeds of the passers-by.
It saddened my heart to see people who are strong enough to work begging for money. I have seen beggars that has several houses and cars in my country. Some of them makes more money than people who work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back