What's new

Instant Registration for Your Forum or Not?

Although I don't have a forum but I have a blog site and in my blog I don't do instant registration for my blog because instant registration will lead to spam bot and malwares will flood blog site.
Also you may get discourage from friends and relative by saying that web is plenty of forums and blogs and this will not add a value to you and you may not reach a great number of registrations.

Instant registration for me is a bad idea. Lots of online users likes spamming and creating multiple accounts on a site so it's adviceable to regulate your forum or site with mail confirmation.
Mail confirmation isn't a measure to prevent spamming. Also, multiple accounts could be due to connecting to shared wifi with other people having an account on this PTP means this politic needs to be reviewed.

Registering quickly is good, but it encourages spammers. A forum fails when many spammers join it. Instant registration can be allowed, but a test post must be made before the post is published

I think it's a bad idea to register instantly. Since many online users enjoy spamming and creating multiple accounts on websites, it is advisable to enforce mail confirmation on your forum or website.

Instant registration will in no wise help the business at any level. I remember one site I visited that had the option of instant registration, even when I lost my phone I'll still resign up. Imagine the loads of inaccurate email records they had.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back