Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Do you have access to anyone who's working on the installation of pop ceiling at people's home as the person's business or job?

Do you think that it's a work or business that's comes very often which can help the person make a lot money?

Does it look like a stressful job?

You may need to undertake additional research, such as market analysis, demand for pop ceiling installations, and industry rivalry, to decide whether installing pop ceilings is a profitable business. You could also want to take into account things like pricing, equipment costs, and supplier prices.

Do you have access to anyone who's working on the installation of pop ceiling at people's home as the person's business or job?

Do you think that it's a work or business that's comes very often which can help the person make a lot money?

Does it look like a stressful job?
I don't know much about buildings but in my country, i believe installing of pop ceiling is a work that comes often as people build houses everyday. I believe one can also make a lot of money from it because pop ceilings are now trending and houses with this ceiling are very expensive.

If you have the skills in this niche it can be beneficial, however, if you are hiring workers to do it it might be very stress to operate because you will have to pay a lot of money.

Installing of POP for houses is a good one, especially if you know what you are doing. I know someone who is into this and i believe for a single house one would spend almost up to a million and more ( in naira) on just installation of POP

If you have the skills in this niche it can be beneficial, however, if you are hiring workers to do it it might be very stress to operate because you will have to pay a lot of money.

I believe that everything depends on what you are charging your client to have the pop installed in their homes. This is because if you are charging them very well then, it means that you can easily pay those that you are hired to do the job for you without having to do them by yourself.

Yes, it is a stressful job. And I believe the work for pop ceiling comes often because more people tend to build houses these days, This is for my own location though.
But I believe the pay is worth the stress.

It is a vety stressful job because I witnessed when they did the one of my house and I know how many days it took them but they always make so much money from it especially when they have so many customers.

It is a vety stressful job because I witnessed when they did the one of my house and I know how many days it took them but they always make so much money from it especially when they have so many customers.
Those that are good on the job make so much money from it and when you consider that it is a rare skill, you understand the level of profitability in having this skill.

You cannot charge just any amount because you will also have to consider what your competitors are charging for the same job. Your charghes should always be lower than what your competitirs are charging.

Yes, it is a stressful job. And I believe the work for pop ceiling comes often because more people tend to build houses these days, This is for my own location though.
But I believe the pay is worth the stress.
In my own location too, the pop business people are making so much money. I live in a new area so people are still building their houses and a lot of them may want to use pop ceiling.

In my own location too, the pop business people are making so much money. I live in a new area so people are still building their houses and a lot of them may want to use pop ceiling.
Yes, If you reside in a new site, Then they would still be undergoing some building construction.
Pop makes your house look more attractive, Definitely, some people would want to patronise you for such.

Yes, If you reside in a new site, Then they would still be undergoing some building construction.
Pop makes your house look more attractive, Definitely, some people would want to patronise you for such.
Exactly my point too
I still live in a new site and we have a lot of people who are still building their houses. That kind of pop business will be good in my area if someone knows about it

Exactly my point too
I still live in a new site and we have a lot of people who are still building their houses. That kind of pop business will be good in my area if someone knows about it
Or Is there a way you can learn about pop business in less than 3 months.
If there is a way maybe I should learn, Then relocate to your area.
There should be a way you can act as intermediary for people who needs pop.

The challenge with this particular skill is that you would have to be patient while establishing yourself in the building industry. You would have to get close to civil engineers and architects because they would be the ones to recommend you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back