What's new

Instagram or TikTok

Instagram is better to for businesis because social media where you can advertise your business and get more customers in your business, I prefer Instagram than tiktok.

Instagram and tiktok have been used for promoting videos, tiktok is more of personal videos but Instagram different type of videos are uploaded. I think Instagram will be better.

I have not Involve in any of them to identify the bitterness of the other but I all sees them as very interesting and then a platform for interaction and share of views.

Instagram is much better as it comes with better privacy protection as TikTok is already banned in many countries and they share sensitive information to their government means our data is not safe.

A lot of video marketing can be done on instagram and tiktok. I am wondering if there is a good choice between the instagram and tiktok. The quality of content on tiktok is pretty much damaged. So in such case it can be pretty harder to even think of the tiktok as a platform.

Which platform do you prefer for the video and the promotions for your product or the site?
I am not a fan of tiktok and i dont know much about how it works but i heard its used for uploading short videos but i believe that instagram is the best websites app when it comes to video marketing.

It depends on what do you want to do.If you want to talk with your friends,socialize etc then Instagram for me.But if you want to promote your producs or your business then I think TikTok is better

Well I'm not really used with tiktok but been on Instagram a long time and I know also that Instagram has more users than tiktok so more audience to reach that way but the increasing popularity of tiktok too can't be overlooked

I
A lot of video marketing can be done on instagram and tiktok. I am wondering if there is a good choice between the instagram and tiktok. The quality of content on tiktok is pretty much damaged. So in such case it can be pretty harder to even think of the tiktok as a platform.

Which platform do you prefer for the video and the promotions for your product or the site?
I prefer TikTok if it is about videos only. Tiktok is a cool app to use and I just love it. I haven't started posting any videos yet but I will soon enough.

Well, for me, Instagram is a lot better than Tiktok. Tiktok is also a good social media platform for marketing, but Instagram is still the best. This is because you can post different types of articles on Instagram.

instagram, because tiktok is too addictive and once you open the app you cannot stop scrolling and you are wasting your time, when I found out how much time I was spending on tiktok instead of doing something productive I uninstalled the app and limited myself so I could be more productive

I think both have their goodness for marketing but Tiktok is very popular among people nowadays and companies are using it as a tool for their advertisements.

I prefer Instagram as a photo-sharing platform. I think Instagram should keep photos as the main form of content because all popular videos now belong to TikTok. I'll also vote for TikTok when discussing advertising and business promotion. Instagram has strange security rules, I saw how the content of ordinary users was marked as unacceptable because the algorithms blocked some words in the post caption. I don't think it's worth wasting time-fighting algorithms. Besides, it's easy to become popular on TikTok thanks to platforms like www.tikfreefollowers.com. Everyone can choose the type of advertising they consider the most optimal.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back