Instagram or TikTok

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of video marketing can be done on instagram and tiktok. I am wondering if there is a good choice between the instagram and tiktok. The quality of content on tiktok is pretty much damaged. So in such case it can be pretty harder to even think of the tiktok as a platform.

Which platform do you prefer for the video and the promotions for your product or the site?

Just so I understand you correctly, are you looking to advertise or do you want to publish content?

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk I remember TikTok being so cringe 2 years ago now it seems to be a less cringe and more popular. Though I think people will get bored of tiktok eventually.

If you’re advertising with videos I’d go with tiktok
If your advertising with vids photos and other go with Instagram.

TikTok is an amazing platform for the performers and over the years it’s consistently growing in terms of quality content and features. Instagram, on the other hand, enjoys a very high number of users but they come from various genres.

Both the applications are so different so you can't compare between Instagram and Tik too. Talking about TikTok, currently, it is giving you organic reach to the audience and hence you can use TikTok to grow your Instagram account. As organic traffic on Instagram is no more. You can create short videos on TikTok and when you get the audience there then you can make them visit your insta page and if they find your content valuable then they may follow you. So you should use both the platforms to increase your reach.

Tiktok or instagram are both good ways to advertise, but personally I think tiktok seems more social as it is growing in popularity, although I don't know what the future is like and the instagram is more personal. for everyone. Will come here to see the shared image, not because of advertising

I think instagram is more better then tiktok however i don't have an account in ticktok and i didn't try it
im just using instagram it's more famous and i guess it will give you higher earnings then tiktok

A lot of video marketing can be done on instagram and tiktok. I am wondering if there is a good choice between the instagram and tiktok. The quality of content on tiktok is pretty much damaged. So in such case it can be pretty harder to even think of the tiktok as a platform.

Which platform do you prefer for the video and the promotions for your product or the site?
I consider that between tiktok and instagram, I stick with instagram, people are aware of other things on tiktok. On the other hand, marketing is more fluid through instagram, which is a widely used application for the above mentioned, The best promotions are seen and followed there.

Instagram is a much better than tiktok and that's because tiktok is mostly used by kids and the content there is very garbage, at least inbmy opinion

for your situation, I prefer Tiktok better because it gives some fun.
INSTAGRAM is good and more professional than any social media when you want to promote a page or some service, products...

I would go for instegram .. tik tok is a new apk .. for me i think it's ridiculous apk ... stupid people dancing and show their madeness ... i feel pity for them ... they imagine themselves a stars but it's sily in my upinion

Well as for me I believe Instagram is far better than tik-tok. Tik-tok is also a good social Media platform for marketing but Instagram remain the best. This is because you can post different type of items on Instagram.

TikTok is an amazing platform for the performers and over the years it’s consistently growing in terms of quality content and features. Instagram, on the other hand, enjoys a very high number of users but they come from various genres.

Both the applications are so different so you can't compare between Instagram and Tik too. Talking about TikTok, currently, it is giving you organic reach to the audience and hence you can use TikTok to grow your Instagram account. As organic traffic on Instagram is no more. You can create short videos on TikTok and when you get the audience there then you can make them visit your insta page and if they find your content valuable then they may follow you. So you should use both the platforms to increase your reach.
Yes. I have observed a lot of persons now you Tiktok to grow their Instagram account. There is now a connection of Instagram and Tiktok through reel. Your videos on Tiktok can be seen on IG.

Instagram is definitely better than tiktok to use for your videos and businesses. That is not to say that there are not others outside instagram to though

Tik Tok is an application that is aimed mainly at videos with the purpose of distracting the public. Instagram has more possibilities and followers interested, in learning about products and services offered on this social network platform.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back