deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
Everyone who does it calls it work because they spend time and money and maybe even skills on it. But is it really so? In my opinion, bloggers who simply show their lives do not make much effort, so it is more like a profitable hobby and not a job. They get paid but they do it for fun and I definitely consider it a hobby

I mean, if you're Kim Kardashian, that can work as a career. It's basically a job the same way OnlyFans is a job, if you catch my drift.

I also think, on a less unacceptable note, that photography is a job and Instagram is probably a vital component of any photography career. It's a part of a job, not the whole thing.

Everyone who does it calls it work because they spend time and money and maybe even skills on it. But is it really so? In my opinion, bloggers who simply show their xxx lives do not make much effort, so it is more like a profitable hobby and not a job. They get paid but they do it for fun and I definitely consider it a hobby
The reality is that it only becomes a job if you have a substantial following, one that can create a significant economic impact. Without that following, it's not a job but rather a self-aggrandizing illusion. Most so-called "influencers" lack the large audience necessary for this impact.

In my view, many careers, especially in entertainment and the arts, are hobbies until you achieve success.

It depends on the type of vlogger you are, I think that for the most part it is a job since you have to dedicate a lot of time and resources sometimes to making your vlogs so I would consider it a job.

Posting content on social media can be a job provided you manage to build a huge fan following. Well, you do not have to become a celebrity to build followers, if you can create good content, you can build followers. Good content creator will always have followers.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back