Insider trading

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking about this for a while now. I would like to invest in my company stocks as I know we are getting many new projects and the stock price would raise a lot, at this rate.

Still, I am very new to this and from the information I have gathered there is an insider trading window. You can purchase the stocks only during this window. I will be getting more information about this but if you could give me any advice, I would be grateful for that.
Thank you all so much in advance.

You trading in your company's stock might be risky, you need some expert to teach you how to trade in stock cos it is not that easy and you might lose all your money at ones

I have been thinking about this for a while now. I would like to invest in my company stocks as I know we are getting many new projects and the stock price would raise a lot, at this rate.

Still, I am very new to this and from the information I have gathered there is an insider trading window. You can purchase the stocks only during this window. I will be getting more information about this but if you could give me any advice, I would be grateful for that.
I looking for someone to teach you how to trade stocks? There are free videos on YouTube that will guide in stock trade
Post automatically merged:

I looking for someone to teach you how to trade stocks? There are free videos on YouTube that will guide in stock trade

Being a stock investor, as well as a stock trader, is not as easy as we think, even though in practice it is just buying, waiting for the price to rise, then selling the shares held. However, without sufficient knowledge and flying hours, it is difficult for someone to produce a consistent copy of stocks.
The reason could be due to not knowing what stocks to buy, when to enter (buy), and when to sell. However, if you are a beginner, don't go straight to risking big funds on the stock market. You also need to study the companies that issue shares. join the share community like
Usastockforum.com.

If you think your company is making a good performance with the revenues then you can expect the end of the year dividends. Therefore that is a good stocks to invest on since you are sure of what you are talking about. If I were you maybe I could take a loan to buy more stocks that the price will go up next year. However, the stock market is still controlled by the law of supply and demand so you need to be aware of the market movements.

If I understand what you are trying to say, I think you are asking if you could buy from your company's share.It isn't a bad idea since you are working their you must I've understand the basis for the investment so I don't think you can have a problem.

Well since your company allows for its employees to invest in it's stock at an insider window, you will have to wait for that window but while waiting you will need to make a good research on the profitability of the company, ask questions how it's done especially from your colleagues that are successful from in investing in the company's stock.

Are you trying to invest in stock exchange or forex trading? i need to be sure of your question before attempting a solution. Well, if you are considering stock exchange, i will advice you to consider a company with great sale assurance on a daily basis to invest on. Dont invest on any banking industry as they are not reliable, you can consider any breverages or Grocery companies with branding anyway.

I guess what he or she meant with insider trading , is the privilege members of the company will have to buy stocks in the company probably at a cheaper rate which usually has a short time frame. It is a good one in my opinion if you trust your company is doing great and capable to make gains.

Since you are certain of your company's prospects, I would suggest not to delay at all. If I were in your shoes and I have all the necessary details exposed to me, then, I would definitely buy those stocks.

Stock trading is one of the best investment any individual can venture into to make good amount of money from. Aside from the insider trading you need to have the right strategy to make money from this Investment as a little mistake can make you lose your money if you buy a wrong stock

Insider trade this is buying and selling that takes place within a particular area, place or sometimes within an organization. One good example of insider trade is workers bring goods like food stuff snacks to work for the purpose of sales to their colleges, or something you might find some eatery which is located inside an organization.

Actually,i tried to read all your message just to understand what you were saying but it seems like you want to invest in a reliable and trusted company,i think its a good idea but you need to invest wisely because some company are scam but i would advice you to try and invest in forex trading

Well there is insider trading, I believe this is illegal , although most of the big capital company engage in insider trading. The insider trading window you were talking about is probably moment before you make trade with inside information about the company you are about to buy their stock.

If you want to invest in stocks, make sure to buy the shares only during IPO. You can buy a lot of shares for a low price during IPO. IPO is initial public offering which is launched after a company is listed on stock exchange for the first time.

I think that in order to be good at trading stocks, you should know about IPO , how they work and it would give you a good detail as to when to buy a stock and when to sell.

Well there is insider trading, I believe this is illegal , although most of the big capital company engage in insider trading. The insider trading window you were talking about is probably moment before you make trade with inside information about the company you are about to buy their stock.
Exactly had the same thought too because insider trading isn't allowed in most situations but if it's allowed in her own situation then she could definitely go for it then

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back