What's new

Insider trading

Exactly had the same thought too because insider trading isn't allowed in most situations but if it's allowed in her own situation then she could definitely go for it then.
I agree. Insider trading is prohibited across the globe, because it doesn't make sense that some people will profit from information others can't access. In reality most of these big capital company do it.

Trading of stock is something I do not concentrate on, but I think if you are serious to learn how to trade cryptocurrency very well i can equally help you with that, you really need a good mentor that will guide and direct you on how to become a stock trader.

I agree. Insider trading is prohibited across the globe, because it doesn't make sense that some people will profit from information others can't access. In reality most of these big capital company do it.
It's not totally fair indeed but it's been done so I guess it's one of the perks of being in that company, but nothing is still certain too because if that's the case insider traders should be very rich

You need to ask the department in charge in your company to put you through on how this work except maybe you have partaken in such before but if not, I think you need counseling before venturing into it.

It's not fair indeed but it's been done so I guess it's one of the perks of being in that company, but nothing is still certain too because if that's the case insider traders should be very rich
They are very rich, especially those big cap on wall street. I think they call them whales or something not sure, they have billions of dollars in the portfolio, they manage huge pension funds and trade them on the market.

Can't really figure out what you are trying to let us know here but, the last time I checked insider trading is a really illegal activity in the stock market.

I do not see the need for any advise hers, you wish to trade with the company you work for and you have been told of the opportunity to do that during the window, there's no big deal again, just to make sure to know if your company makes good profit.

We can't give you advise if you are not able to give us full details on what the inside trading is all about. I for example do not understand it so I can't give advise

It would be best to hire an expert as a mentor that would put you through in all that you need to know or do because if you go into it without the proper knowledge, you would end up loosing everything

If you think your company is making a good performance with the revenues then you can expect the end of the year dividends. Therefore that is a good stocks to invest on since you are sure of what you are talking about. If I were you maybe I could take a loan to buy more stocks that the price will go up next year. However, the stock market is still controlled by the law of supply and demand so you need to be aware of the market movements.

Please do. Insider information these days is one way by which one can get to make profit on the market today. I follow a lot of influencers on Twitter (they're into cryptocurrency) and some inside information makes them so profitable I tell you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back