What's new

InfoLinks vs Adsense

Info link is definitely a good PLATFORM for bloggers to make money from but Google AdSense still remain the number one ads PLATFORM in the world so I believe Google AdSense is far better than info links

I think the best is to go for premium ad networks like Ezoic, Mediavine e.t.c. They pay you better than what you can ever get from any of Adsense or Infolinks. Since I switched to Ezoic, I have forgotten completely about Adsense. I earn more than double now.

I don't think infolinks can be compared with adsense. Adsense is the most popular monetization method for publishers. They have strict content policy but do not have any minimum traffic criteria. Infolinks might have hundreds of advertisers, yet in the size and market value it is nothing compared to adsense.
Same thoughts I have. I feel these networks still flatter to deceive and won't last as long as Adsense. Although it's easier to get in to those other sites, they might not be sustainable in the long run

infolinks and Google adsense are proven and reliable ad networks. Infolinks is better for new upcoming websites without much traffic because its easier to convert by just placing links in your article. Google adsense pays more per click and impression but you need to have a decent flow of traffic to benefit from it.

I don't think I can go for any of the two because they are CPM is very low. There is an order high paying display ads platform which you can join if you're planning to display ads on your website. An example is mediavine.

Infolinks and adsense, both are very good advertising networks for publishers. However, in order to earn from these ad networks you need a huge traffic. Think about getting at least $2k-3K daily traffic in order to earn moderately.

I was confused of mixing AdSense to admob and am still confused if the mean the same thing , because someone who introduced me was talking about me buying a website from him

Why there has to be versus between inflicts and adsense, why not use and. I think website owners should use both and try to maximise earning potential. However, you should never clutter your site with ads.

I don't even know the difference. I have heard about Adsense but not the other one. I guess infolinks should be a way to generate traffic like Adsense. For a starter, you can start using both to optimize earnings.

Infolinks provides you in text ads which makes your website look ugly, you cna also get banner ads but these ads are intrusive and hides your content. I think adsense ads are better

ADsense ads are of course better they not only look better but also pay better, but if you are running a site, you will havr to use multiple ad network in order to give visitors an option to interact with different types of ads.

I don't have a website, therefore, I don't have any experience with adsense or infolinks. However, I will be of course trying these ad networks when my website is reasy. I hear that adsense has tough criteria for approval and infolinks ia relatively easy to be approved.

Adsense and Infolinks are two popular advertising networks for publishers. I use both and I make money on both. I make more money with Adsense compared to Infolinks. Based on my experience, Adsense offers a better pay rate and higher quality ads compared to Infolinks. Adsense has a $100 payment threshold where as Infolinks has a $50 payment threshold.

There is no big difference except the condition of approval of ads at info links seems to me a little less complicated than Adsense (Google Adwords) and for displaying ads also acceptance on blogs at Infolinks is easier and fewer conditions than Google Adsence. Payout also is a bit different between the two competing companies.

Adsense is the best - even if it takes time to be approved- because of the percentage of active visitor clicking. Infolinks suffers on the payment front, low to a point that an individual may benefit more from using AdSense.

Google Adsense has better usage coverage in more websites categories. Including Computers Electronics & Technology, Arts & Entertainment, Games, News & Media and 20 other categories.

InfoLinks hasn't got a lead over Google Adsense in any websites category.

People now experienced enough internet that they know what a Google Adsense looks like, so it can be avoided, i believe Infolinks is way better, because they know how to trick people to click on their links and ads.

I am somebody who generally prefers to just keep it simple no matter what unless there is a very important reason. This is why I just like people to start with Adsense no matter what.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back