What's new

InfoLinks vs Adsense

Adsense has its own ad inventory, however, infolinks is a reseller for many ads including adsense. The only issue I find with infolinks is they are not clearn about how much we are earning from impression and how much from clicks.

I do have a Blog, but prefer to use my own ads so I get 100% of any earnings (even if they are smaller). From a visitors point of view, I hate InfoLinks with a passion, because from my experience they are worse than popups and my blood pressure goes up every time I run over one of their links, even after I know they are there and how they work. As a poster it frustrates me even more when they put their links in my copy right where they are the most obtrusive. At least when I read an AdSense I have a choice to ignore it or investigate further, but I remain in control.

I do have a Blog, but prefer to use my own ads so I get 100% of any earnings (even if they are smaller). From a visitors point of view, I hate InfoLinks with a passion, because from my experience they are worse than popups and my blood pressure goes up every time I run over one of their links, even after I know they are there and how they work. As a poster it frustrates me even more when they put their links in my copy right where they are the most obtrusive. At least when I read an AdSense I have a choice to ignore it or investigate further, but I remain in control.
I have tried running my own ads on my site (my own products, affiliate products, etc.), however, I did not succeed. Adsense and infolinks are working for me. Infolinks ads especially in frame and in fold ads are intrusive.

If you have a large traffic, you might be able to sell your ad space through buy sell ads or ad clerks. However, these advertising solutions are available only fr big publishers

I will take my time and watch the video you have posted explaining more on infolinks. I am already used to google adsense, so I can only say it's better. But let me see what the video will say on infolinks

Infolinks does provide a number of ad formats which publishers can use to increase their overall ad revenue. Adsense offers CPM rates in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average AdSense ad RPM lies in the range of USD 5 to 10 for broad niches.

Infolinks is an alternative to Adsense, those who didn't gain permission to use AdSense can seek to use infolinks to get started earning with their website base on the traffic count of their website.

For those who don't already know what Adsense is, it's best to read my full detailed review, posted here. InfoLinks is very similar, although the only difference is that InfoLinks is that the company uses 100's of Advertising Networks to monetize content. If you wish to learn more about the service, watch the video down below.

Which one do you prefer and why?

I guess this is the service am going to use once I start my online blogging so the could monetize it on time because am going to generate more traffic to my blog not for free tho.

Well I dont know much or any information about that particular site you are talking about but more appreciation to you for sharing this or you idea about this site for others to have knowledge and know more about it. I particularly I will wish to have a better more knowledge and understanding about I believe it will shaping my online knowledge about various operational site.

I would like to learn about the experience of people who are using adsnese as well as infolinks at the same time, which ad network earns them better,

I use Adsense on my site. I have been using since 4 months. I have earned upto $5 per day on adsense, however, that has happened only once. My average adsense earning is 20-30 cents per day. I experimented with Infolinks, After using for complete one month, I did not even earn a dollar. Adsense and infolinks work in a different way. You earn on adsense for every legitimate click, however, on infolink, you earn for ad impression. How much you can earn depends on your traffic location and how much money advertiser has put on the ad.
I also use Adsense on my website and I will say that from my experience Adsense is actually a good way for one to monetize your website when the website is actually a new one but if your website already has a lot of traffic the best way to monetize your website it would actually be those adverts that are being posted by advertisers.
Post automatically merged:

For those who don't already know what Adsense is, it's best to read my full detailed review, posted here. InfoLinks is very similar, although the only difference is that InfoLinks is that the company uses 100's of Advertising Networks to monetize content. If you wish to learn more about the service, watch the video down below.

Which one do you prefer and why?

I would always prefer Adsence account over infolinks because had since actually pays more than infolinks so I wouldn't think twice when it comes to choosing adsense as a way to monetize my websites or blog.

Last edited:
I have not tried any of them but from the reviews that I have read, I think I will go for InfoLinks. I read that it is so hard to get accepted by Google Adsense and so I might waste my time trying to be accepted there.

At least the presence of this infolinks along side the adsense we have all known gives people the opportunity of having both worlds to taken advantage of how they both help in increasing out revenue from our websites

I have not tried any of them but from the reviews that I have read, I think I will go for InfoLinks. I read that it is so hard to get accepted by Google Adsense and so I might waste my time trying to be accepted there.
Getting approved by infolinks is also not very easy. I have a website that is appoved by adsense but infolinks keeps on rejecting this website. You still need a high quality website to get approved.

Based on the reviews and testimonials I have read online, getting approved on infolinks is easier than getting approved on adsense. But I have not tried any of these ad networks, though

I didn't like any of the two options because their pay are on the low side. There are better platform which pay bloggers and website owners decent amount for a thousand impression. I am talking about the link of Ezoic, Mediavine etc.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back