What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Index Forum Reviews - Get Rewarded!

Yea, the site you speak of, I saw one of the post of what he was making from adsense. That's awful. I mean, RIF at least gets to the minimum monthly withdraw. However, its funded through other ventures of mine.
Have you considered using Bitmedia? You would need to apply for their publisher program; it's making Bizdustry 2-3$ a day at the moment. Here is a link where you can sign up. If you send me the email address that you registered with through Discord, I'll chase it up with my account manager for you. https://bitmedia.io?r=let4n2ku

Yea, the site you speak of, I saw one of the post of what he was making from adsense. That's awful. I mean, RIF at least gets to the minimum monthly withdraw. However, its funded through other ventures of mine.
I do not own a PTP site but I have forums where I frequently hire paid posters through posting packages on various webmaster forums. I understand how costly it can be to run a paid to post forum.

I think the blog that Jordan is working on can help drive organic traffic to the platform. I understand how hard it is to earn with Google Adsense. I still hail Jordan for doing his best for the forum.

Welcome to RIF 2.0!
New design, new logo, and new contests! I have meticulously crafted both a light and dark version of the theme, allowing you to browse our website according to your preference. Some of these changes have been teased for months now, so I am happy to finally release it!

rif_2.png

Read our full announcement:
https://indexforum.com/threads/welcome-to-rif-2-0-🎉.12567/
I have updated the OP to reflect the new brand.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back