What's new

Increasing Page Loading Speed

Alex

Is your website speed running really slow? The average speed is 3.3 seconds for a page to load in todays technology. Here are some tips on how you can optimize your site along with a video!

1. Optimize images by reducing file size without effecting quality.
  2. Review your hosting package
  3. Install a Simple Website Design to reduce requests

This website runs slow
Really? Might be on your side because it's actually quite fast for me.

In terms of improving page loading speed. The first thing you should definitely look at is your host. I remember being with GoDaddy and they were awful. Moved over to BlueHost and the same site I was hosting was superfast.

Use the Google PageSpeed Insights tool.

It's not 100%, but will generally give guidance on the best improvements you can make for your website.. :)

If there is one aspect of a site that I hate doing, it's this and search engine optimization. I've tried several different speed solutions for my WordPress site and honestly, they seem to make the site worse. So I've basically done a few things, like optimise the images and have just given up on the rest. It's not like my site takes ages to load either.

Image resizing and optimization will do the trick most of the time.

There are many tools available which can give us tips to improve the page loading time. I remember using couple of chrome extensions before which gives these tips. Anyway, we will have to change scripts which takes up too much time to execute.

There are a few third-party tools which can give detailed analysis as well like SEO tools.

This is a good write up worthy of sharing. But I will like to add the following:-
  1. Remove render-blocking JavaScript.
  2. Leverage browser caching.
  3. Use a content distribution network. Once again thanks for sharing.

In addition , you should also use simple web page layout in all the pages .

You could also use tools like GTmetrix and Yslow which really helps to boost page loading speed. If the images on your website are of high quality or too large or numerous, they might be responsible for the slowness, so if is advisable to compress them from time to time.

Ok thanks for the tip, I hope to start my own website soon, I have always wanted to start it but I have just been procrastinating because of my busy schedule but I would like to start my own website, preferably a blog. So thip will be helpful when I start.

If your website uses very large resources and you have comparatively low bandwith and diskspace, your website has a low loading speed. If your website is slow due to hosting, you need to upgrade your hosting. Optimizing images can also improve your site speed.
Post automatically merged:

If your website uses very large resources and you have comparatively low bandwith and diskspace, your website has a low loading speed. If your website is slow due to hosting, you need to upgrade your hosting. Optimizing images can also improve your site speed.

Thank you very much for these helpful information, i have always wondered reasons why some websites load slowly, i also noticed that some websites like WordPress automatically compress images to enable ease of access on the websites. I may have to go through the video to educate myself more and understand what is meant by reviewing the hosting package.

These tips on how to reduce the loading speed of a website or blog page is quite enlightening. I have been using some of them but I have learnt more of them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back