What's new

Increasing Page Loading Speed

Site speed is also one of the search engine optimization strategies, however, this is easily overlooked by many website owners. If your site loads slowly, you website will be ranked low. Your page needs to be less than 5 mb to load faster.

As a web user , I have understand that one of the things that make me stay long in a website is the page loading speed and thank you very much for sharing these.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on how to reduce the loading speed of your website especially if it is running slow, I have to say these are enlightening tips and i have definitely learnt something that i will put to use someday

I am someone who uses the web a lot and if I have to have preferences about some site, I would always go for the sites that have low page loading time to load.

3 Fundamental Ways to Improve Site Speed​

1. Use a Good Web Hosting Plan​

It really all starts with choosing the right WordPress hosting plan with the right hosting company. Even before talking about speed, you must have a reliable company with solid and reliable hardware to host your website. If you site is unreliable, it doesn’t matter how fast it performs. Visitors will run away and never come back. Do your homework and check out user reviews for hosting companies.
Getting back to speeding up your website, most hosting companies, such as Bluehost, offer a range of hosting plans, starting with inexpensive shared hosting and moving up through virtual servers, dedicated servers, and cloud servers. The prices increase as you move up through the different types of hosting, but the number of resources dedicated to your website also increase

2. Enable Caching​

Simply put, caching is the technical term for storing data in a temporary storage area. This improves a site’s performance since a lot of a page’s content is already prepared and available and does not need be fetched and processed in order to be displayed for a user. It also reduces the load of various system resources on your server.

3. Use a Content Delivery Network​

Probably the next most effective way to speed up your website is to use a content delivery network. A CDN is a worldwide network of servers that allows you to duplicate and store your site’s static elements/files (e.g. CSS, Javascript, images, documents, videos, etc.). These elements are then delivered to visitors from a server closer to their physical location

One of the things I have seen that reduces the page loading speed of a site it's the amount of ads that is placed there so you should always put the needed ads only.

I get annoyed when I go to website that takes a lot of time for their pages to load and this may actually lead me not to come back to such a website again because it is very annoying.

i also remember hearing a guy saying that you shouldn't attach javascript scripts in the head of the page, that makes it slower to browse, so you can use this tip too

Is your website speed running really slow? The average speed is 3.3 seconds for a page to load in todays technology. Here are some tips on how you can optimize your site along with a video!

1. Optimize images by reducing file size without effecting quality.
  2. Review your hosting package
  3. Install a Simple Website Design to reduce requests

Hmm...OK, when you optimize the images by reducing the file size of the image, how will the quality not be affected after reducing the file size of the image.

As someone who uses the web very well, I so much understand the immense role which he loading speed plays and as such its something to take serious.

there a website that I visit and the load very slow and of course I can tell you that it is very annoying and that will actually chased me away from that website.

If the image file size can actually be reduced with your it affecting the quality of the page appearance, this will actually help in loading the page with speed

Wow this is so informative, up till now I never saw this as a factor that slows page loading I've always thought it's solely due to internet connection

This information is so invaluable. I'll also add that you restrategize the hosting package, reduce file size and ultimately install compatible softwares design to reduce request.

Is your website speed running really slow? The average speed is 3.3 seconds for a page to load in todays technology. Here are some tips on how you can optimize your site along with a video!

Thanks for sharing the tips.
Most times the slow speed i face online is attributed to the network type i use or my location.
These tips would be helpful

Thank you for the tips.
Sometimes the website page me be slow because the device memory is full. Some cache should be cleared to increase speed.

One great way is to make sure you don't overload your page with excessive unnecessary graphics, a website isn't an art exhibition page.
Another factor that contributes in my opinion is the hosting server you're using. Make sure their services are quality.

I think the issue of web speed can be something that can really slowdown the way potential visitors get to see what you have on your site,one way of doing ths is to reduce the picture size,this will not have an effect on the quality though.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back