What's new

Increased Pay: 250 BizNotes by Registering and BizNotes for Posting on Forum Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added your username as my referrer.
I'm also interested in earninng from posting there.
Username is Bookwormlux

Gain 250 BizNotes for Referral Registration

If you haven't joined up at Forum Promotion, feel free to do so under my referral link: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/?referrer=5225

If you join up under the referral link, I will send you 250 BizNotes your way. I will only credit, if you do so. Please do not try to circumvent it, by pretending to join up; as I get pinged over on that forum, for every signup through my referral link provided above. In order to get credited, you MUST mention the username you used to sign up, below in this thread. If the name matches my referral list, I will send the Biznotes your way.

If you are already registered on Forum Promotion, I will credit you with 250 Biznotes, if you head over to the Account Settings Page, and update the referral field at the bottom of the page, with my username. It is the same as here. :)

Gain BizNotes for Posts
I will also pay you for posting at Forum Promotion. I will pay you to post, and they must be quality AND ON TOPIC; so please don't just post a 1 liner! if you are registered there, feel free to mention below that you want to post, and I will pay you at the below rates, after you have posted. Have fun!

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

The following areas I will pay for replies or topics in:
The Non-Promotion Category, with the boards:
- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner
- Entertainment Discussions
- Computers & The Internet

The Webmaster Category, with the boards:
- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk
- Monetization & eCommerce

The following areas I will not pay for replies or topics in:
The Site Information Category, with the boards:
- The News Center + Subboards
- Community Matters + Subboards
- New to FP? + Subboards

The Promotion Category, with the boards:
- Promotion Directory + Subboards
- Posting Packages + Subboards
- Whats Going on? + Subboards
- Website Battles + Subboards
- Job Center + Subboards
- Exchange Central + Subboards
- Marketplace + Subboards

The Webmaster and Non-Promotion Categories, with the boards:
- Graphic Design & Web Development + subboards
- Forum Fun
Wow this is a good development and i wonder why i didn’t see this before and I’m just seeing it now not even under the new post but it’s never late as i will use your referral link now to register an account
Post automatically merged:

If you haven't joined up at Forum Promotion, feel free to do so under my referral link: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/?referrer=5225

If you join up under the referral link, I will send you 250 BizNotes your way. I will only credit, if you do so. Please do not try to circumvent it, by pretending to join up; as I get pinged over on that forum, for every signup through my referral link provided above. In order to get credited, you MUST mention the username you used to sign up, below in this thread. If the name matches my referral list, I will send the Biznotes your way.

If you are already registered on Forum Promotion, I will credit you with 250 Biznotes, if you head over to the Account Settings Page, and update the referral field at the bottom of the page, with my username. It is the same as here. :)

Gain BizNotes for Posts
I will also pay you for posting at Forum Promotion. I will pay you to post, and they must be quality AND ON TOPIC; so please don't just post a 1 liner! if you are registered there, feel free to mention below that you want to post, and I will pay you at the below rates, after you have posted. Have fun!

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner

- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk

- New to FP? + Subboards

- Job Center + Subboards

- Forum Fun
I just sign up using your referral link and my username is babdud02

Last edited:

Gain BizNotes for Posts

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner

- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk

- New to FP? + Subboards

- Job Center + Subboards

- Forum Fun
I just registered with your link
Username is -- Setfragil

Wow this is really a good development but do you mean you send 250 biznotes to anybody that register the site.I will try and use your link to get to the site now and register

Gain BizNotes for Posts

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner

- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk

- New to FP? + Subboards

- Job Center + Subboards

- Forum Fun
I just used your username as my referral
The username is shigobad2020

Gain BizNotes for Posts

My rates are as follows:
100 Biznotes Per Topic
50 Biznotes Per Reply

- Intellectual Talk
- Debate Corner

- Website Management
- Marketing & SEO
- Web hosting & Domains
- Software Talk

- New to FP? + Subboards

- Job Center + Subboards

- Forum Fun
My stats for the day
27 June 21
Username -- Setfragil
Reply -- 25
Thread -- 0

I made 10 comments there today
Username is Bookwormlux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back