What's new

Increase traffic by selling e-book

This is when this e-book is of quality value to your audience. Then it will be a way to drive good and organic traffic to your websites form the sales of the book

It's a good strategy and I have seen different sites utilizing it to make money. I always advise that you make sure the book you are marketing is worth is, so as to boost customer satisfaction.

I think tra
It's a good strategy and I have seen different sites utilizing it to make money. I always advise that you make sure the book you are marketing is worth is, so as to boost customer satisfaction.
I think traffic will be generated by people, who visit the site and read the latest books that are available, then there will be more traffic.

Yes you can increase traffic by selling e-books online, as people browse and sell e-books online, with people accessing the book you can be able to create traffic.

Selling ebooks from your website or a blog is a great way to monetize your site. I see a lot of websites offering free books for the visitors, however, I don't know whether this can help you build traffic or not. Having said that you can collect email list when people download your ebook. You can then send marketing emails to those addresses.

One way by which you can increase your traffic is to give something away. Let's say a first chapter of your book, or a recipe or even a promise to get more information from you.
Doing that would ensure users flock your site. They're usually attracted by the word "free".

Selling ebooks from yoir website or a blog is a great way to monetize your site. I see a lot of websites offering free books for the visitors, however, I don't know whether this can help you build traffic or not. Having said that you can collect email list when people download your ebook. You can then send marketing emails to those addresses.

I think what you are taliking about is the niche you are currently in,you will need to create a site and be consistent in putting out content based on what you do and that will go a long way to increase your traffick and possible sales.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back