Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is Income Diary?

Income Diary is a site related to online business and Money making niche. This site pays to it's writers for writing high quality articles related to business or money making online,how to get traffic,social media promotion,web designing or all things which are related to these topics.

Screenshot_20201124-161442.png

How much can I earn?

This site pays between 200$ to 500$ per high standard article.

How to join?

You can get details about how to apply as writer on this site by using this direct link

http://www.incomediary.com/write-for-incomediary

? Happy Earning ?

Sounds pretty high for a guest article. But then again considering the guy has mostly case studies and the product reviews. I guess he must be earning pretty much high amount of price for the traffic. And so he is in need of quality writer. I don't mind such type of the sites but my issue is finding the topic and the article which gets accepted.

From my experience from other high paying sites for writing article. Sites like this mostly needs native speakers. So can one write on a topic of choice?

The payment seems so high. It must require very high quality articles and reviews for you to earn that high amount. I don't know if I can write such high quality articles.

What is Income Diary?

Income Diary is a site related to online business and Money making niche. This site pays to it's writers for writing high quality articles related to business or money making online,how to get traffic,social media promotion,web designing or all things which are related to these topics.

View attachment 1542

How much can I earn?

This site pays between 200$ to 500$ per high standard article.

How to join?

You can get details about how to apply as writer on this site by using this direct link

http://www.incomediary.com/write-for-incomediary

? Happy Earning ?
Has anyone successfully registered on the forum and get paid really? Payment proofs speak more volume hanging ordinary write ups about websites... Even sites that scam people too have good write ups as adverts. Payment proof is what is needed

Income diary tends to be a platform were u make your money and is also said to be online business you do on a daily basis which is highly beneficial to human living,to me ots not a scam but a legit business.at the moment am benefiting from income diary

I checked the pay rate and I already decided not to join the site. I do not have skills to be qualified for a writing site that pays between $200-$500 per article. If I had that kind of ability, I would no longer be writing on a paid to post site. I have limited language and writing skills. I am interested in trying my hands on a writing site that does not demand too much from a writer.

Never heard of this site. Based on what I have read here, I think this site is aimed at professional writers, who can write high quality contents. Instead of trying for high pating sites, consider joining low payment sites where writers with average skills can earn.

This is absolutely interesting. I have interest in writing and improvement of my writing skills. I hope this site would be of much help to me. I'm going to register soon. I have searched for such legit site but have not been able to get a good one. I look forward to getting my request approved by the site.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back