What's new

In which platform(s) so you buy/sell stocks?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I plan to be involved in stock trading but I wanna hear your thoughts about the platforms you’re using for trading.

Which platform(s) do you use to buy/sell stocks? How’s that platform doing so far for you?

I don't really know much about stocks but I believe if you make good research you'll find what you want, but I don't think it will be a good idea to start investing your money at this moment.

There are so many platforms and you can find the best to your choice online. I'm not a trader so i can't recommend any one to you

i do not have much knowledge that is related to the stock market but it is part of my to do list for things to learn because i really need to get myself acquitted on how the stock market works.

There are a lot of platforms that are involved in trading stocks - majority of the online forex broking platforms have this.
But some other more trusted ones include:
1. Fidelity
2. Interactive Brokers IBKR Lite
3. Webull

Ever since I started investing in stocks I have never sold any of my portfolios, I am basically a long term investor. When I invest in stocks, I invest through the local stock exchange. The international stock exchanges are not accessible to me

I plan to be involved in stock trading but I wanna hear your thoughts about the platforms you’re using for trading.

Which platform(s) do you use to buy/sell stocks? How’s that platform doing so far for you?
To purchase and sell stocks, a variety of avenues are available, including direct investment strategies, conventional brokers, and online brokers.

Ever since I started investing in stocks I have never sold any of my portfolios, I am basically a long term investor. When I invest in stocks, I invest through the local stock exchange. The international stock exchanges are not accessible to me
Please could you give us a pointer to how we can start learning on how to invest in the stock market I have searched online for ways to learn the stock market but I have not find any legitimate or good platform to learn.

Please could you give us a pointer to how we can start learning on how to invest in the stock market I have searched online for ways to learn the stock market but I have not find any legitimate or good platform to learn.
You can do it in two ways, one, create a brokerage account for your local stock market (you buy stocks in the local companies), and two, use a trading platform that allows you to invest in international stocks.

You can do it in two ways, one, create a brokerage account for your local stock market (you buy stocks in the local companies), and two, use a trading platform that allows you to invest in international stocks.
thanks for the help, atleast i now know where to start from when it comes to stock trading as this has been on my to do list for a very long time now and i want to get it off the back of mind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back