Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
We are changing the way our account upgrades work. A personal plan now costs 45.00$(45,000 Biznotes) for one month with some changes, while implementing a company plan (125$) if you want to promote your project.

One of the largest changes is that by upgrading to a premium plan, you will earn up to 5 posts per hour instead of 3 messages. Bizdustry and the team understand that this is quite a jump from the unlimited earning, so I have added another benefit to the personal plan. You will not receive any sponsored private messages, and you'll have an Ad-Free Experience.

The decision was something that the team did not take lightly, but it's within the best interest of the community to ensure the success of Bizdustry in the exciting years ahead. Nothing is bottomless or lasts forever, so I really hope you all understand & emphasize with me.

What happens to my benefits if I'm already a VIP/Premium Member? If you are an existing premium member and want a refund or are dissatisfied with these changes, it's completely understandable. Please contact me privately and inline with the consumer rights act; I will endeavor to do my utmost to resolve the complaint. You can use the following contact details:

-Start a conversation with @Alexander

Premium Personal.png Premium Company.png

Taimoor Jutt

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Wonderful, it will be a great step sir. When will this new thing apply? If there will 5 messages per hour it will be great for all of us. This platform will be massive if this new thing will happen.

728x90-3
Top Bottom