What's new

Importance of Computer skill

The ignorant person can't use the computer, so do you want to let yourself with this adjective?
This phrase is enough to show the importance of computer skills.

In the 21st century, the need for one to be computer literate cannot be over emphasized. As the technology advances, everything is now done by the silicon chip. Computers are currently ubiquitous and as time goes by, we will be more dependent on computers in future than we were years back.
With the way things are going those without computer skill will be really outdated with the scheme of things,because almost every thing has gone online,from marketing,sales,holding of conference meetings,lectures and lots more.The benefits are just too much.

Skills for one to talk about concerning the computers is very wide and vast. The computer skill is very important and one that can really and is also in great demand today and always. Having one will be very beneficial to a person

You may not have heard of an Earthship, but building one is a means to live without making monthly payments. This is one approach that gives not just housing but also methods to use clean water and solar energy.

We currently live in a world where Internet skill is something that is very much in demand . Many people make a living because of the computer skills they have ,so it is very important in our present day.

We are currently in a generation whereby computers plays a major role. Almost everything we do has been computerized. We can even run our business With ease. Files and document can be safely kept with the help of the computer. So this skill is very much needed. I have seen lots of persons loose good job opportunities because they lack computer skills.

Files and document can be safely kept with the help of the computer.
This means a great space saving: good-bye to tons of paper.

I have seen lots of persons loose good job opportunities because they lack computer skills.

This is very sad. I wonder if those people lack computer skills because they didn't have enough money to pay a specific course or lack the time to attend one (maybe they see themselves forced to quit their job to get enough time to attend the computer course and can't get rid of their current job, no mind how humble and underpaid. I have an Italian friend in such situation (the owner of the bakery where he works forces workmen to a shameful overtime night by night, no holidays, no sick leave, impossible to attend a course in those conditions).

Most people online who are becoming a freelancer are using different computer skills to make money, there are some computer skills that are on high demand and those are the one that people who understand how to do it makes money

It is very important oh extremely self because truth is that there are a lot of this that come into play, for example, i want to learn forex but because i am learning web design it making the learning process kinda tough for me and costing me to have to choose one but still on still we move sha.

This means a great space saving: good-bye to tons of paper.

This is very sad. I wonder if those people lack computer skills because they didn't have enough money to pay a specific course or lack the time to attend one (maybe they see themselves forced to quit their job to get enough time to attend the computer course and can't get rid of their current job, no mind how humble and underpaid. I have an Italian friend in such situation (the owner of the bakery where he works forces workmen to a shameful overtime night by night, no holidays, no sick leave, impossible to attend a course in those conditions).
This is very true and mostly common in the older generation when computer was really not that common. Back then they had no much need for it, unlike now that it has taken over. Their timetable would be so tight right now for them to even find the accurate time to go for training. And some have the mindset that they wount be able to learn it

Not that common and also very expensive. During my parents'age, home based computers existed, but only at the disposal of rich or wealthy people. The cost of a domestic PC went about one year of a workman salary. Impossible to buy one for average people.

I can't say much about the use of computers to earn online but the only thing I know is that if you want to mine btc or anycoin, the best device to use is computer

Not that common and also very expensive. During my parents'age, home based computers existed, but only at the disposal of rich or wealthy people. The cost of a domestic PC went about one year of a workman salary. Impossible to buy one for average people.
In this generation computer skill is a skill that is wildly needed. I have seen so many job vacancies and they all includes knowledge of the computer. Though you are right its not that easy to get one based on its cost. But we have smartphones. With out smartphones we can learn the basics, and go to any cyber cafe and pratice

Computer skills or knowledge is very important these days compared to twenty years ago. With computer one can easily do online task and get paid for it. And there are some platforms that will specify using computer to work and not mobile phones and so many other advantages.

A computer skill or skills as the case may be is so vital and super important especially in a world like this and a time like this too where everything is slowly becoming computerized.

You are basically not ready to thrive in this current dispensation if you have no computer skills. Computer dictates virtually everything we do these days. Even if you're not an expert at least, get the basic knowledge.

Computer skill is very necessary now. It's very pertinent that we have the technical know how around computer, most especially when you are working online. It's a very important knowledge that one must acquire

You are basically not ready to thrive in this current dispensation if you have no computer skills. Computer dictates virtually everything we do these days. Even if you're not an expert at least, get the basic knowledge.
We are now into global and digital world. I think everyone needs computer skills and literacy. It has become a necessity nowadays. There's no more excuses because public and private schools, companies and government are pushing for a digital economy and education.

They are lots of benefits one get and it as lots of great importance's learning or acquiring a computer skill you get to be opened to alot of more otter programming chances and computer related fields.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back