Not open for further replies.

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just want to ask if how to be verified in this website? and one more thing I also want to earn in this website please someone tell me how I'm just new here please help.

I just want to ask if how to be verified in this website? and one more thing I also want to earn in this website please someone tell me how I'm just new here please help.
When did you join this website? And how did you join? If you are new and joined just now then just wait for almost 72 hours and you will be texted in this duration. They will ask you for their requirements like ID card etc. As you will complete their requirements then you will be verified and after few moments you will be able to earn by posting. This is a simple answer.

I registered my account and sended my information and government provided ID to info@bizdustry.com how much time will it take to confirm my profile
Post automatically merged:

When did you join this website? And how did you join? If you are new and joined just now then just wait for almost 72 hours and you will be texted in this duration. They will ask you for their requirements like ID card etc. As you will complete their requirements then you will be verified and after few moments you will be able to earn by posting. This is a simple answer.
Before being verified if I post something or reply to new thread will I get biz notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back