What's new

I'm doubting that tiny homes are worth the investment

As long as you do your own research prior to any investment so as to familiarize oneself with the trends in that investment option and not operate are a loss too on the long run

Depending on the country, small house can really be a really lucrative thing to invest in. For me personally, am a lover of small houses.

I think you need to give a definition of what you mean by tiny houses. Houses differ when it comes to size and capacity and you can't use a factor of space for someone to judge to your own factor of space

Tiny homes are really worth investing into. If you can secure the building in a very good location just know that you are good to go with such investment because you will definitely profit from it

Maximization of profit is all what business man or woman aims and objectives so if you want to invest, don't invest on something that will bring loss for you

I don't think investing in poor home will yield you more profit , instead of investing in tiny home you invest your money on cryptocurrency and invest in big estate with the profit

A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

Who here has invested in tiny homes? Are they worth investing in still?
I don't think the return on investment you derive from the sale of small homes would be high. If you take a look at the cost of the house and your intended selling price, the profit margin would be small.

A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

By tiny homes, do you mean a room apartment or a self contain apartment?
Because these ones are becoming very expensive.
A standard self contain is now two hundred thousand naira in my area.

The majority of new generationals are always seeking for low budget homes that he can be able to stay before building their own permanent residence so I do not think it is going into extinction.

Those tiny house are good for personal choice. if you really want to make money with real estate I will advise you to go for commercial properties. The reason is that there are a lot of people who are looking to rent out an apartment.

Getting those kind of houses is purelly dependent on the locality and area.because there are some areas that such structure is well suited for,considering the level of individuals that stays there.

You have to consider if the property suits your expectations and if it aligns with your plans.
Is the price in your expectations, will the property serve your purpose, does it fit into your plan,?

I think there is a market for everything, including tiny homes, if you know how to sell them. Not all home buyers can afford big houses, lower middle class will be always looking for tiny home.

I think there is a market for everything, including tiny homes, if you know how to sell them. Not all home buyers can afford big houses, lower middle class will be always looking for tiny home.
Your assessment is correct. Small houses are fit for small families and low income families. IN our society most of the families are low income families, therefore, there is a great demand for small homes.

You're correct in that the prices of these tiny homes these days are so expensive. I once asked an agent why it was so and he said it was because of the constant increasing demand.
The higher the demand, the higher the price

If you ever want to build tiny homes then your target audience is supposed to be students. You should start at building this kind of properties close to university environment or where students are located in mass.

Tiny home is not enough for investment. To invest in housing properties, you need to have build as list five houses which is selfs contained. This will be hired or rented by student or working class.

I have several friends who bought a small house because that is the only house that they can afford. With 2 tiny bedrooms, everything seemed small. But my main issue is the space outside. The road is narrow and the houses are side by side. It is called row house which looks like the army barracks during the war period. I am fortunate to have a home that is of normal size.

It depends on so many things , see if you are trying to get this building for the main purpose of renting it out for tenant that is the best because over here most people may not likely have the money to rent a big houses

If you want to build properties that are typically known as small homes then what you should be more concerned about is the location. A lot of people are going to go for afordability if that is what is not obtainable around their area of preference

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back