What's new

I'm doubting that tiny homes are worth the investment

There is nothing like tiny houses in real estate. No matter how a house is, you will still makes profits from it when you invest in it. Because a house is big in a poor location or in the rural areas doesn't make it to be more valuable than small houses in commercial urban centres areas.

I have never invested in small houses, however i think that they can still have their benefits especially if you look at their locations. Sometimes these tiny homes can be great for students as the rent is low and in this way you can still use them as an investment source.
Tiny houses can be a great way to start a house flipping business as all you just have to do is buy the house at an auction, furnish it and sell as you wish with your profit added.

Tiny homes are also worth investing on, in most cases they can be abit expensive but worth it, with time and proper management, you should be able to increase the value of the property

What do you actually define as a tiny home since the word tiny may actually be relative here. As what you call tiny might not really be tiny for someone. What is tiny home to you?

What do you actually define as a tiny home since the word tiny may actually be relative here. As what you call tiny might not really be tiny for someone. What is tiny home to you?
I think that tiny homes are actually referred to as the caravans and many people actually tend to live in these trailer parks. This is what my understanding of it is actually.

I won't go for tiny homes because it is for pleasure and for vacation and is not for normal family living,the reason why the tiny house may be most expensive is because it is for vacation as it is not meant for family living , it also depend on the location.

you should not be doubting the fact that tiny homes might not worth your investment. They might worth the investment depending on the area you got such type homes to put up up for rents.

when the time comes for people to choose homes, they usually go for the ones which they can afford and as such, it would only be good if you have a target audience.

A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

Who here has invested in tiny homes? Are they worth investing in still?
While buying or investing in a real estate property, it will be wrong to consider the present value of the property, you should first consider that you are buy the land because whatever structure in on it now can be changed.

Also, that tiny house or structure has people whose budget perfectly fit in, if you advertise it, you will have people come to either rent or buy them.

One of the disadvantages of putting out big houses is dependent on the location and the area of the development.I have seen a very huge property which has taken longer to be occupied due to the high rentage,whereas if it was a small compartment it would have been taken long before time.

Because I know some influential people who know real estate agents I get from them that any investment in real estate is profitable some might just take time to increase in value like tiny homes.

Your location and that of those homes is very important. If you are in a place where people rent or lease small houses, then it may be worth the investment on the long run but here if the spaces are too small, the offer you'd get will be too low.

I think you could do a comprehensive analysis yourself, compare the price of the purchase to the capital you would make if you were to make it commercial.
Yes I agree with you that it could be comprehensive analysis yourself, compared to the price of the purchases to Capital you would make if you were to build for commercial purposes.

A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

You mean, small houses! And where is the location of the tiny houses because if you are buying tiny houses in a urban area, the prices sometimes are way to high.

I don't invest in anything that do not worth the price, as you said the price of the tiny houses is even more expensive than that of a standard building, I don't even have money to invest in that sort of thing now, still thinking of starting a business.

I think you could do a comprehensive analysis yourself, compare the price of the purchase to the capital you would make if you were to make it commercial.
Tiny home I want you of investment especially in rural areas because their prices are normally do and people can easily afford it easily.

I don't have that much to invest in buying any home at this moment but as soon as am bless am very sure of buying some and keep for sometime or rent it out to make money from it.

Tiny home I want you of investment especially in rural areas because their prices are normally do and people can easily afford it easily.
True and that is why location matters when it comes to this sort of investment. I think it could be profitable in urban areas because some urban areas lack cheap housing.

Tiny home are worthy of investment when it comes to rural area because the people living in rural area can afford such homes and they are mainly for commercial purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back