Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

Who here has invested in tiny homes? Are they worth investing in still?

I have not invested in small houses, but here in my country if it is worth the investment, since all real estate property is revalued over time and therefore, you can get the benefits for it.

A while back I discussed wanting to try out buying a few of those tiny houses that are popular these days. Sadly, I think the prices of some of them outweigh the prices of standard homes even.

Even though I am not really interested in investing money in real estate, I do not think it is worthwhile to invest in small homes or properties because when it comes to renting out such kind of homes, you might not get a good amount of money. It is much better to invest in other kinds of businesses that are quite more profitable.

I have not invested in house businesses but I can say it depends on the location of the houses and it quality if it's in the urban areas then it will be cost to buy but profitable to sale it out.

Yes of course tiny home are worth investing. But it is not good for you to invest in it in all areas, they have an actual particular area which they are good to invest in

I think you can buy these tiny homes and rent it out if you do not want to live in it. After some years you would make some money to buy a bigger standard house for you and your family.

I have several friends who bought a small house because that is the only house that they can afford. With 2 tiny bedrooms, everything seemed small. But my main issue is the space outside. The road is narrow and the houses are side by side. It is called row house which looks like the army barracks during the war period. I am fortunate to have a home that is of normal size.

I haven't invested in tiny home before but I have a who has invested in such business, I think is a nice business and the business is good depending your location.

All investment in the real estate are profitable as the increase in value over time and due to the need for shelter by man there would always be demand for it so tiny houses would still generate profit.

As you describe it tiny homes,they're worth investing in especially in a student environment because that's the type of homes students and some single people are looking for.

Laughs, it depends on the kind materials use in building it. The facilities in the tiny buildings, if they are quality then you should know it will be expensive to purchase it.

I have never invested in small houses, however i think that they can still have their benefits especially if you look at their locations. Sometimes these tiny homes can be great for students as the rent is low and in this way you can still use them as an investment source.

What you need to be concerned about is the location of the property. Some people may be priced higher than they're really worth but the environment in which they are located might be a very great advantage.

Moreover, selling tiny homes might be a very difficult job. This is because many people are not into tiny homes and they prefer big homes or apartments. Population is increasing and most of the house hold in my city consists of at least four members in a family. However, there are many people who may prefer small homes because they are newly wed.

If the definition of your tiny home is a house with one sitting room and one or two room, then it's still worth investing it, people still lives in that type of houses here, and the investor's are making money.

they are always worth investing on, remember that there are still members that aren't families that are looking for them to rent (students or single people)

Seriously in terms of housing and to make profit out of it investment it really depends on the location of the business and the environment in which the investment is being made. in rural or less developed areas they will prefer tiny houses compared to the bigger ones and in the urban or develop area is visvasal.

As you can see every business has its own environment suitable for it, tiny house are not suitable in an urban area it is good for you to invest in tiny house in a rural area

This may be your own perspective but other people may not have such notion that tiny homes I'm all better to invest in.

I think you could do a comprehensive analysis yourself, compare the price of the purchase to the capital you would make if you were to make it commercial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back