What's new

If your job was on the line, would you throw a co-worker under the bus?

Well, I was blinded and she took advantage of that. I have now moved on and I am not looking back. The fact of the matter remains that people should be careful and never trust their partners blindly.
it is always important and necessary never to trust people 100% even if you are in a relationship with them. You should have some certain things that are confidential to you because people can take your trust for granted.

It's better to always come up with the truth so that you won't regret it in the future. I will never feel bad reporting such person if it will cause me my job by not reporting

I am somebody who is always making integrity and trustworthyness. If the person that is involved did things wrong then I might want to review but if they did not then I am going to lose the job.

As long as it is something that I am not involved in the business which is capable of destroying my own image and the company and would likely cost me my job, I will definitely come out and say the truth and clear myself of any wrongdoing and I will not care about any other person because I didn't do anything wrong.

Let's say you know someone you work with who is responsible for messing up and costing the company thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. The boss knows you know and if you don't come forward, you will very likely be fired as a result. Would you tell your boss whose fault it is or would you allow yourself to be fired?
Well, if that person is responsible for costing the company a lot of money like you said and my job is on the line, i guess i have no choice than to tell the boss it was his or her fault.

I think everyone should be responsible for their actions. So if you did something that affects the business negatively then you should be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

Actually there are some co workers that deserve to be thrown under the bus because no matter how hard you work to correct them, they can change and to some extent can caused you alot of problems.

Seriously if my coworker just does something that puts my job at risk, there is nothing left for me to protect him because he doesn't consider my own position in the company while committing a crime that is capable of getting all of us sacked.

Well, I would confront the co-worker, if he is the reason for my job being endangered in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that it would be unfair for people to take advantage of me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back