What's new

If your job was on the line, would you throw a co-worker under the bus?

I don't think if this is necessary. As someone who owns a company or a manager, there are things you're not expected to do. It is very important to set limits in everything you do with your employees.

I think I wouldn't do that especially if they have no business with me losing my job but if they were the reason for it then I wouldn't mind. If it's actually your late coming that resulted in something bigger that would cost me my job then I wouldn't hesitate.

That is actually true but it may be a difficult situation. Dishonest people should be exposed in a business venture because they can do a lot of harm to the business on the long-run which may affect you and your family.

I was scammed in the past and I think that nowadays people should be really careful when it comes to dealing with others. Dishonest people cannot be avoided all the time, it is up to you how to deal with them.

I was scammed in the past and I think that nowadays people should be really careful when it comes to dealing with others. Dishonest people cannot be avoided all the time, it is up to you how to deal with them.
it is always very important to report dishonest people instead of them to put you into problem. But if it is something you can avoid totally then that may be the better option.

Well sometimes it depends on the circumstances that the co workers found himself into. if it's a kind of person that I have been given advise, I will definitely throw such person to protect my job.

Well sometimes it depends on the circumstances that the co workers found himself into. if it's a kind of person that I have been given advise, I will definitely throw such person to protect my job.
if you have given such a person advice severally then he or she does not want to listen, throwing the person under the bus is the best thing to do. This is because the person's misbehaviour can even affect your own job in the future.

I think cooperation and support for one another are important. I'd try my best to collaborate with my coworker to come up with a solution that benefits everyone. Also, I would talk to my boss and honestly and openly lay out the circumstances.

I would not hesitate to throw him under the bus if his actions would cause an effect in my source of livelihood.

I wouldn't except if the person was trying to do me over as well. I'm someone that can take a lot for a friend but at the same time I'll do all I can to ensure that I don't lose my job without screwing my friend over.
The first thing we should always have in our mind is to protect our position in our job because it is not easy to get a job now and anyone we get, we should try to protect it

it is always very important to report dishonest people instead of them to put you into problem. But if it is something you can avoid totally then that may be the better option.

Well, I was scammed in the sense that my "girlfriend" betrayed me. The fact of the matter is that it is incredibly hard to trust people nowadays because there are always many people who will be ready to betray you.

Well, I was scammed in the sense that my "girlfriend" betrayed me. The fact of the matter is that it is incredibly hard to trust people nowadays because there are always many people who will be ready to betray you.
Yeah, this your story is actually an eye-opener. I think it is always important and necessary to have your own secrets because you can be betrayed at anytime by people. It hurts especially if it is those you trust.

There is no solidarity that would make me sacrifice my job for you. Call me a snitch and whatever, I can't come home and stay unemployed just because I want to protect a colleague. How would I cope financially? I would sell you out at once..

Yeah, this your story is actually an eye-opener. I think it is always important and necessary to have your own secrets because you can be betrayed at anytime by people. It hurts especially if it is those you trust.

Well, what saddens me is the fact that she promised me that she would not leave me, but she broke that promise and she used to look so innocent. I was betrayed by her looks.

Well, what saddens me is the fact that she promised me that she would not leave me, but she broke that promise and she used to look so innocent. I was betrayed by her looks.
this is actually a very sad story. I hope by now you have learnt your lessons never to trust people so much and also to be rational. People should not be blinded by Love.

Let's say you know someone you work with who is responsible for messing up and costing the company thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. The boss knows you know and if you don't come forward, you will very likely be fired as a result. Would you tell your boss whose fault it is or would you allow yourself to be fired?

There is no way I am going to compromise my own job for another person who is careless with his or her own job. In a situation where I am called to say the truth about what happened, it is definitely something I am going to do without looking at anybody faces because if you fail at your job, other people are not meant to suffer for it.

Throwing your co-workers under the bus in order to save yourself is an act of betrayer , as a good worker , you need to face the challenge yourself and not implicate your fellow workers .

Telling the actual true is the best thing to do and save yourself and the company from such act. If you do not the person might be free but you will get fired and lost everything.

Anywhere I work, I sincerely care about that organization for the period that I am at that organization. I would throw you under the bus without looking back.

this is actually a very sad story. I hope by now you have learnt your lessons never to trust people so much and also to be rational. People should not be blinded by Love.

Well, I was blinded and she took advantage of that. I have now moved on and I am not looking back. The fact of the matter remains that people should be careful and never trust their partners blindly.

I will expose any unusual acts. What is the need of hiding the truth most especially if I love the organisation I am working for?. I will definitely do all I could to keep my job so it doesn't backfires and affect everyone.

I believe that this is always the right thing for you to do because if you try and take part in hiding the truth when it is supposed to be exposed, whenever that truth gets to the light, you will pay the consequences of not being the one who exposed the truth.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back