What's new

If your job was on the line, would you throw a co-worker under the bus?

The truth is that every human being needs a second chance to be able to correct his wrongs and anyone who failed to correct at the second chance, can not makes difference in life for ever.

I am of the belief that people should learn to take responsibility for anything that they may have done, whether good or bad

This is what makes things work fine in society.

There are numerous opportunities online I could enroll that offers one the opportunity to earn even more than a 9-5 worker. I would not be that despirate about my job.

Since I am not the one at fault here and I am not the one whos messing up with the money meant for the company , I will never take the blame for another man's mistakes while he keeps enjoying .

Since I am not the one at fault here and I am not the one whos messing up with the money meant for the company , I will never take the blame for another man's mistakes while he keeps enjoying .

Unfortunately, many people, especially many co-workers) would be really selfish and they would make it appear as if they were not the ones who were responsible at all.

I cannot condole evil. There's no point in colluding with someone that want destroy other people company.

I may establish my company later. What I can not tolerate for my company. I will definitely not do it to another person.

i will never do such, because what goes around comes around, whatever you make happen for people either good or bad, it will come back to you, i will never put my coworker down because i want to retain my job, that is evil

Well, if the job is a particular job that is most paying me and I have looked around that there is no way I could get another easily, I would definitely confess to the management because I don't work for my coworkers to succeed but I work for myself to succeed.

No I won't let myself to be thrown out knowing is not my fault, I think the way out here is to explain everything detail by detail to the boss in charge, so that he can judge everything by himself.

No I won't let myself to be thrown out knowing is not my fault, I think the way out here is to explain everything detail by detail to the boss in charge, so that he can judge everything by himself.

Well, I think that this is why companies who tend to work with employees must have employee transparency as well. When two employees fight, things could become really hard for a boss.

I cannot sacrifice myself for the sake of other people. How can I let the boss fire me when I have no fault? But it is also a bad situation when a boss wants to fire you just because you are not disclosing whose fault it was.

You shouldn't feel guilty about trying to keep your job. Personally, I would tell on the person responsible. After all, you don't want to lose your job and maybe be fired with a bad reputation. It is best to be honest and keep your job.

You shouldn't feel guilty about trying to keep your job. Personally, I would tell on the person responsible. After all, you don't want to lose your job and maybe be fired with a bad reputation. It is best to be honest and keep your job.

Well, I have noticed that many people in many workplaces try to blame the others for their own faults. This is a really common habit of many people and I Think that this can damage the company's performance.

Let's say you know someone you work with who is responsible for messing up and costing the company thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. The boss knows you know and if you don't come forward, you will very likely be fired as a result. Would you tell your boss whose fault it is or would you allow yourself to be fired?
I will not want to risk losing my job , I'll just come out and tell the truth and who was at fault.
Normally in any organisation I am working for sincerity is what everyone must be willing to abide by. Sometimes it is not easy but that's the right thing to do.

What is the big thing of keeping the truth on yourself, because there is nothing like keeping it, I will like to tell the company the truth, Incase anything happens tomorrow, so it is good to say the truth when the need is needed.

Why should i pay for a crime I didn't commit? Especially in a situation where the person intentionally made such decisions. It would be best to let my boss know what really happened.

Why should i pay for a crime I didn't commit? Especially in a situation where the person intentionally made such decisions. It would be best to let my boss know what really happened.

I think that if you are faithful and honest, then there should be no way you should be treated in a bad way. People must be willing to fight for their rights all the time.

Of course I would. Keep in mind, if someone was stealing money from a company they were working at, I don't think you should feel responsible for that person. You don't owe it to them to lie either, because you will be out of a job and that person will just continue to steal from that company or others.

They're stealing from a company you work for, this directly impacts you and the other employees working there. What then happens if that company becomes bankrupt because of the theft? And then you and the other employees could be out of jobs.

And I think you're confused about "throwing someone under the bus" that happens when someone is chosen as the culprit and usually are not. In this case, if someone was stealing from a company, it would not be throwing them under the bus if you rat them out. Instead if you were accused of theft when the other person is doing it, then you're being thrown under the bus. It's just being falsely accused and people let it go.

But yeah, I would only feel awful if it was a friend. But if there is clear proof the person has stolen money and you can corroborate it, you owe it to the company to let them know or tell the truth. Especially if they have proof you knew too.

I will never allow somebody's course to affect me,I will expose the dishonest co-worker for the betterment of the company. I am a honest person and self minded. For the reasion of your honesty you may be promoted.
That is actually true but it may be a difficult situation. Dishonest people should be exposed in a business venture because they can do a lot of harm to the business on the long-run which may affect you and your family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back